Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Feb 1, 2019 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sat, Feb 2, 2019 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
This coming weekend, I have the pleasure of hosting a sale for the contents of a Mid Century Modern home in Oakland Hills. In this house, a particular item will stand out, which is books. There’s a wonderfully amount of books covering many different subjects as you would find in a college professor’s home. However, that is not all. As in all my sales, you’ll find a variety of interesting items, from small items like earrings to huge items like a bunk bed and everything in between. There’s a good selection of DVD and CDs, and along with it, there’s a collection of vintage games. And, there is a mixed of sterling and gold jewelry available. When you come through the front door, immediately to your front, you’ll find books. But, don’t just stop there, because if you do, you’ll miss additional books located in the living room. And, that’s where we have a table with two cases of jewelry (not in the house until sales day). Besides that, you’ll also find a complete vintage dining room set, including a china cabinet, buffet and dining table. We also placed a lot of smaller items in this room as well. To the right, you’ll find the kitchen and dining area, where there’s a relatively new 50 inch flat screen TV set and Cutco knife set. And, in front of a Lazy Boy recliner couch, there are three MCM end tables. The DVD and CDs are also located here. And, of course, there’re more books. In the master bedroom located to the left of the living room, there are some MCM wall units in fine condition. And, there’s a ton of clothing covering the bed frame of this oak king size complete with two matching night stands. There’s also a smaller antique wash basin in this room as well. In the room next, there’s a bunk bed ready to be picked up. Next, there is an antique bed room set with bed, dresser and night stand. And, in the next two rooms, you’ll find more books, desks, office supply and some smaller electronics such as tablets and digital camera. Plus, there’re other knick knacks throughout the house. I’m sure you’ll like it. Come and join us for a great sale.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Oakland, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 165 photos