Cash Only- NO LARGE BILLS WILL BE ACCEPTED-NO EXCEPTIONS
• There will be only one entrance and one exit for the sale to safely manage the traffic flow. For larger items we have established an exit ticketing system for the safe transitions of items
• Once merchandise has been removed from the building, there are absolutely NO REFUNDS
• No early sales
• Not responsible for items after purchase
• Not responsible for injury or accidents
• All items sold must be picked up before close of business each day
• Any items not picked up will be considered abandoned
• We do NOT load items. Heavy items purchased will require additional help loading from buyer
• We have limited boxes and bags, so please bring your own boxes & bags to transport purchased items
• Any fraudulent purchases will be subject to prosecution
• Please do not park on neighbor’s lawns or block their driveways
• All items are sold as is and where is and we do not encourage testing power tools for safety reasons so if you must, it will be at your own risk.
• All sales are final and there are NO REFUNDS
• We reserve the right to refuse entrance to patrons who may risk the safety of others
• No smoking, E-cigs, or vapors on the estate sale premises
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and no strollers
Huge Estate Sale in Norwalk. Family home since the 50's and this entire house is stuffed. I am sure we will be unpacking right up to when the door opens on Friday. Here is a list of some of the vintage treasures we have found.
Refrigerator and freezer, Corelle dishes, Baking items, kitchen gadgets, huge pressure cooker, Magnalite roaster and other pots and pans, Tupperware galore, Princess house, Noritake China set, crystal glasses, wine glasses,Microwave, trash-masher, Many serving pieces, cake plates, egg dishes,pampered chef and tons more, Dressers, mirrors, Peepshow glasses set of 4 super cute. many pieces of vintage linens,doillies,tea towels and more, some cool vintage clothing and jackets, many advertising windbreakers and Jackets, Purses, luggage, Women 4x clothing, NASCAR Shirts and Jackets, Maytag Washer and Gas Dryer, horseshoe sofa, lamps, coffee tables, Dresser & Mirror, side tables, tootsie toys Vintage games and toys 1970's Wolverine Race O Rama Child's electric pinball game, pressed steel Texaco firetrucks, cars, Horse shoes, Schwinn bike, old bicycle parts, Honda ATV and quad, tools, vice , grinder, lots of miscellaneous garage tools and stuff , Christmas everything, cabbage patch dolls, crochet blankets, Costume Jewelry,earrings,necklaces, pocket watches, Remington Rand Typewriter, lighted Thomas Kinkade pictures, knick knacks too. Grain Belt Beer Sign, German beer steins,more vintage tujpperwear outside, Old water pumps, vases, Canning Jars, ladders,
Like I said this house is stuffed as is the backyard and garage. We hope you can come out and see what you can dig out yourself. Bring your gloves and headlight flashlight, No purses will be allowed, You may bring in and open box to carry your goods.
There is NO Parking on one side of the street Friday from 8-12pm . Please read signs and be kind to the neighbors.