Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sat, Oct 21, 2017 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sun, Oct 22, 2017 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. There will be a sign-up sheet posted by the entrance. In order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
Hello friends, this coming weekend, we have the pleasure of hosting a sale for an old couple who have been living in their Newark home for the past 50 years or so. The gentleman is a Navy veteran, and the lady is a very talented home décor crafting person and painter. Both of them enjoyed their lives with different hobbies, such as painting, wood crafting, fishing and reading. And now, they are ready to pass down what they cherished to others. And, there are a lot of what they have cherished. Some are old and some are new. There are tons of costume jewelry, Native American related art and décor, hand painted home décor, some military items, vintage camera items, dolls (Barbie and Cabbage patch), fishing gear and antique saws (hand saws and loggers crosscut saws). Come and see for yourselves. There is so much we have to use the backyard to display the items. Also, Christmas holiday is right around the corner, and if you’re an early shopper like me, you’re in luck. There’s a ton of Christmas holiday related items (some of which is vintage). I don’t say this often, but you don’t want to miss this one. Parking is easy, but please don’t block any neighbors’ drive ways. Please see below for a list of major items (I’m sure I’ll miss some as there are just so much) and please look at the pictures.
Coffee table X 2
End table X 3
Sofa chair X 2
LazyBoy recliner, leather
Small secretary desk
Radio + Turntable console with two external speakers
Home décor items (Native American)
Large LazyBoy recliner, Leather
Vintage end table X 2
Vintage sofa chair, Leather
Sofa chair with ottoman X 2, Leather
Vintage TV console
Samsung flat screen TV
Vintage electric irons
Books (massive in varies subjects)
DVD and CDs
Dining area and Kitchen:
Dining table, expandable with leafs
Vintage candle stands X 3, hand painted
Bone China cups sets
Beer steins (a few)
Vintage oak secretary desk
Vintage oak file cabinet
TV and stereo console
Vintage oak night stand
Beer steins (a lot)
Books (military related)
Antique crosscut saw, hand painted
Vintage Camera equipment
Vintage Nation Geographic magazines
DVD and CDs
Home Crafty Office:
Vintage electric sewing machine
Modern overlock machine\Thread serger
Printer X 2
Hand painted armoire
Daybed with trundle
Vintage night stand
Books of varies subjects (some computer related and software)
Queen size headboard and frame, brass
Vintage doll house
Western\Cowboy hats, Stetson
Western custom belt buckles
Clothing, men’s and women’s
Costume jewelry (some are vintage)
Antique trunk with vintage clothing
Foreign coins and paper money
Antique hand saws and logger crosscut saws
Vintage electric tools
Hand painted milk cans
Unpainted vintage milk cans in varies sizes
Hand painted bird houses
Custom made Christmas decorations
Tons of Christmas lights
Train sets (some are vintage)
Wind chimes (Native American)
Wooden wind spinners
Bench X 7
Flags, including US, California and New Mexico, one of the US flag is a vintage 48 star flag
Earthquake preparation food in buckets
Dolls (Barbie and Cabbage patch)
Plus tons of other knick knacks throughout of the house
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Newark, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 332 photos