Caring Transitions of Menifee Terms and Conditions. We hope you will find your experience shopping with us rewarding since a majority of our clients are adult seniors who are in transition to a new event in their lives.
• We accept cash and debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover only) for purchases greater than $20. All sales are final and all items are sold “as-is,” "where is." There are no guarantees to the working condition of any electronics, tools, and other equipment. No refunds or exchanges.
• We add a combined sales tax to all purchases according to California law. Please bring a copy of your resale certificate for exemption.
• We, or the owner of the house, are not responsible for breakage or loss of items and for accidents or injuries on the premises.
• We do not allow food, drinks, strollers, pets (except service dogs), large purses, bins or bags on the premises. There are no public restrooms.
• Bring necessary help and tools to disassemble, move, or load your items. Items must be removed by the end of the sale.
Razzle-Dazzle Estate Sale!
Two-day estate sale in Murrieta (92562)
December 6th & 7th at 8:00AM - 2:00PM
Caring Transitions of Menifee is hosting a two-day estate sale in a lovely home in Murrieta near Old Town Murrieta. Many grand and beautiful household furniture and decor that sure to dazzle any homes. More pictures will be added in the following days. We do not reveal pricing prior to the sale.
Some of the awesome items for sale:
- Hendon Ixta Collection Pink Sandstone Capital Dining Table
- Queen Size Lodgepole Bed with Side Rail
- Lodge Pole Pine Armoire
- Vintage Moroccan Teak Table
- Washer and Dryer
- German Tambor Door Wooden Shelving
- Crystal vases and glasses
- Large collection of wine and martini glassware
- Brand new Christmas decorations
- Brand new Barbie dolls
- Beautiful collection of household decor
- Heavy duty steel shelving
- and more