Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Jan 29, 2021 8:00AM - 2:00PM
- Sat, Jan 30, 2021 8:00AM - 2:00PM
Terms & ConditionsNone specified.
Awesome MARINA DEL REY EsTaTe SaLe !
** RAIN or SHINE SALE WILL GO ON **
2 VEHICLES & TONS MORE !
(#1) - 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, 350 Turbo First Generation.
ONE & ONLY ORIGINAL OWNER. GORGEOUS VEHICLE, MUST SEE & HEAR IN PERSON !
True California car.
Built June 1969 at the GM Van Nuys Plant, one of the first Monte Carlos to roll off the line. Vin number can be run for proof of this.
Purchased at Manhattan Beach Championship Chevrolet on October 17, 1970. Original Documents included.
Vehicle driven under 5,000 miles a year since original purchase.
Reached approx.. 200,000 rotation and restored engine and transmission. Approx. 8,000 miles showing.
Vehicle was restored "on frame".
All numbers matching even paint code.
Engine compartment and trunk. All bushings, springs, shocks, steering assembly, gas line changed and even new C Clips. Lowered springs in front end.
Many new parts added over $20,000 invested, purchased and maintained restoration of car with original / OEM parts avoiding the cheap Chinese produced parts.
Interior restored. Dashboard redone all electrical works. Has original AM radio (not connected) upgraded under dash Sony radio with all the goodies. Two rear focal speakers and Kenwood MRD stereo amplifier under dashboard.
Has new high quality 3/4 white wall tires. OEM rallies from a 71 Monte with real OEM metal Hubcaps.
Recently spent $1,000 for new battery starter. Rebuilt alternator and radiator. No leaks.
Original Restored Blue California License Plates.
Car is 95% done. Mechanically in very good condition. Just needs some cosmetic work. Rear bumper and door handles to be re-chromed and some driver side trims fixed, very little else.
(#2) - 2004 LEXUS ES 330 SEDAN, approx. 113,000, ORIGINAL OWNER, GREAT CONDITION.
***Sale will also include & not limited to the following:
- RARE BURCO (Amsterdam) men's bicycle.
- Women's & men's jewelry & watches.
- Large concrete patio fountain.
- Artwork & frames including a hand signed & numbered Anatole Krasnyansky serigraph in color on wove paper.
- 1930's Duncan & Fyfe dining table & 6 chairs.
- Antique secretary cabinet.
- Formal crystal chandelier, Asian pottery table lamps & other lighting.
- Beautiful bedroom set including 4 poster bed, dresser with mirror & 2 night stands.
- Numerous wall mirrors.
- Large theater movie posters including "The Island of Dr. Moreau" & "The Big Sleep" & other posters. (see photos)
- U.S. Army Pack Chest Trunk.
- China, pottery, crystal & glassware by numerous makers.
- Royal Daulton Beatrix Potter figures.
- Collectibles of all sorts.
- Asian collectibles.
- Flatware set with box.
- Electronics & vintage phones.
- Vintage hamper.
- Sewing notions & vanity items.
- Women's & men's clothing, shoes & accessories.
- Some tools, hardware & misc. garage stuff.
- Sturdy storage shelves, ladder & gas BBQ.
- Patio furniture.
- Numerous potted plants & flower pots.
- Kitchenware, cookware, bakeware & utensils.
- Matching sofa & loveseat.
- Misc. furniture thru-out property.
- PLUS TONS MORE MISC. TREASURES, COLLECTIBLES & HOUSEHOLD ITEMS NOT MENTIONED.
**Special Note: All sale attendees MUST enter the sale with a face mask or face covering. NO EXCEPTIONS ! Unfortunately, we can not let you in the sale if you do not have a mask on. IF YOU ARE SICK PLEASE STAY HOME. We also ask that you pay attention to social distancing and are conscientious of others around you for the safety of yourself, others and the sales associates. We are also required to only let a certain amount of people into the home at one time. Please bring your patience with you too. THANK YOU !
No shoes, no shirt, NO MASK, no service, its as easy as that. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding and we're looking forward in having a good time with ALL of you.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Marina Del Rey, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 102 photos