1. REMEMBER: absolutely NO purses, No handbags.
2. No toilets are available during the sale.
3. Enter the premises of the sale at your own risk. Paragon Estate Sales and the owner of the house are not responsible for any accidents.
4. Considering the recent increase in burglaries - all jewelry, valuable items are removed from the house and will be brought in the morning of the sale. Considering the above – we might open the sale a few minutes late.
5. For heavy items bring your own help. Our staff will not be able to assist you.
6. No early visits – do not disturb tenants.
7. Please do not call for prices – all prices will be ready at the opening of the sale. We do not provide prices over the phone.
8. Attention: Do not remove price tags. Removing the price tag does not mean that you are buying the item. We will be happy to place a hold on the item for 10-15 minutes with your name - until you continue shopping. If an item does not have “HOLD” with your name on it and the price tag is removed – we will sell the item.
9. We accept major credit and debit cards (We do not accept American Express or related cards). We charge a Convenience Fee of up to 3% on credit card purchases.
10. The estate has lots of smalls, glass and breakable smalls – we might not allow children on the premises of the sale.
11. We sell items as is. And do not accept returns. Please check carefully items you are planning to buy, ask questions – we will be happy to answer your inquiries.