Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Aug 23, 2019 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sat, Aug 24, 2019 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
It’s been a while since our last sale. And, I miss you all. The reason for our overdue sale is because we have just welcomed a brand new member of our family, baby Henry, who was prematurely born on July 18###sup/sup###, which caught all of us totally by surprise. I had to drop everything to take care of this whole thing. But, we’re slowly coming back with our sales. And, I’m opening the door in the coming weekend with a bang. This is a home with a lot of mid century modern furniture, a car, lots of office supply, a lot of custom jewelry and quite a few vintage and antique photographs, and other interesting items. Parked outside of the garage, there’s a Toyota Camry. Once when you come inside of the house, to your left is kitchen, where there is a lot of normal kitchen items and dining table set. Next to it, is living room, where you’ll find a piano, a very unique wooden display shelving unit plus a couch, sofa, end table and coffee table set, a vintage violin and other knick knacks. In another room next to the kitchen, there’s a ton of books, some stereo system, records and some mid century modern style sofa chairs. Walking down the hall way on the other side of the living room, towards the end and right, in a bedroom, there’s some bedroom furniture, clothing, and lots of watercolor paintings. Opposite of this room, in bedroom number two, that’s where we set our case for custom jewelry. And, you’ll also find some sewing items like buttons and sewing machine, which has a mid century modern style furniture. Adjacent to this room, there is a home office, where you’ll find a lot of office furniture and office supply. In the master bedroom next to the yard, there’s a complete set of mid century modern bedroom set. And, in the backyard, there are some patio furniture, Christmas decoration and gardening tools. There’s also an aluminum ramp with handrails available but not displayed in the yard (please see pictures and ask if interested). Over all, this is a pretty interesting sale. Please take a look at the pictures and come and join us for a fun sale. And, baby Henry’s pictures are available for viewing upon request 😊.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Livermore, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 152 photos