Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sat, Mar 27, 2021 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium
(3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day.
All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.
Kerman Estate Auction
With Antiques, Collectibles & Antique Farm Equipment
Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 10am
4111 N. Lake Ave., Kerman, CA 93630
Ashlan & Lake Aves. Area
Preview begins at 8am
GO to www.fresnoauctioncompany.com for FULL Photo Gallery or call Steve at 559-930-7218 for more info
This auction features:
Antique horse-drawn Iron Wheel hay rake, antique horse-drawn 3 bottom plow, antique Fresno scraper, antique iron wheeled sulphur machine, antique horse drawn cultivator, antique livestock squeeze chute, iron wagon wheel rims, antique belt driven iron pump, antique metal water trough, vintage wood and wicker patio furniture, vintage hand-tooled saddles, vintage horse tack, quality Thermador professional stainless steel 4 burner range, large and small vintage stained glass windows, fancy antique oak Library table, Oak Hall tree, fancy Oak White treadle sewing machine, unusual antique oak Hoosier cabinet, antique oak lamp table, antique Seaman’s chest, various colored cut to clear goblets, set of Kings Crown thumbprint cranberry goblets, unusual Oak spice cabinet, antique double bin bin table, collection of vintage enamelware, Red Riding Hood cookie jar, John Deere cookie jar, selection of antique side chairs, Tole painted canister sets and serving trays, large selection of quality cookware, antique prints of all kinds, beautiful electrified antique Gone With the Wind lamp, Oak s-curve roll top desk, several slag glass lamp shades, pheasant duck and deer taxidermy, vintage Roy Rogers gun belt and Holster, several stenciled stoneware Crocks, antique trunks, vintage tooled leather belts, vintage tooled purses, collection of Terri Lee and Effanbee dolls, as well as many other collectible dolls, vintage wood Fisher-Price toys, collection of Bessie Pease Gutmann prints, antique bird’s-eye maple sleigh bed with matching 4 drawer dresser with beveled mirror, antique oak recessed panel icebox, Lane Cedar Chest, vintage Sheriff’s posse Schertz, vintage NASCAR shirts, several decorative hat box sets, vintage luggage, king brass bed with pillow top mattress and Foundation, 1920s dresser, Casio keyboard, wicker bed bench, wicker youth desk, king size Serta motion signature adjustable bed, large antique armoire with beveled mirrors, several antique rockers, antique handmade quilts, and much much more!
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Kerman, CA
- Estate sale photos
- Photos 1 - 15 of 15 photos