Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
We are pleased to announce an exciting and full featured estate sale in Hercules this weekend.
Highlights of the sale include:
- Fine, silver, and costume jewelry. Silver jewelry includes great pieces from Mexico, Denmark, and America. Costume jewelry is of excellent quality.
- Crystal pieces by Waterford, Baccarat, and other makers, some colored glass as well. A vast assortment of glass wares.
- Great art, representing numerous eras and styles, including many large scale pieces.
- Fine silver, including Francis the 1st flatware, fine examples of George the 3rd serving pieces, and numerous Mexican silver trays, bowls, tea service etc.
- Furniture includes antique, mid-century, and contemporary pieces - something for every taste and budget.
- Lots of nice quality clothing, including suits, leather goods, shoes and handbags, hats.
- Full kitchen and full garage, plenty of holiday items
- Approximately 1200 CDs: popular and jazz, many indie artists.
- Great selection of plants and pots on the back patio: beautiful glazes and fun assortment of succulents
Staff will be on site during the day for setup. Monitored alarm system, locked cases for valuables during the sale, and alert veteran staff members. Valuables are removed in the evening. Family members are staying in the home during the evenings. If you arrive early on Friday morning, please respect the homeowners' privacy.
The house is two stories, with one step up to the main floor. Parking is easy in this flat, residential neighborhood. Access is easy from the exit where Highway 80 and 4 meet. Please note: Hercules does not allow signage, so our usual screaming yellow signs will not be there to guide you in. Make a note of the address and use your favorite navigation system: phone, car, or paper map. The route is simple.