Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Apr 12, 2019 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sat, Apr 13, 2019 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sun, Apr 14, 2019 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
You know I don’t say this much, but I’ll say it about this sale, you don’t want to miss this one. There are a lot of good items in this sale coming up the second weekend of April. To begin, there is a huge collection of Coca Cola items, ranging from key chains to bench. I’ve seen coke collections before, but this one is pretty impressive. Also, there’s a ton of china, ranging from cups and saucers to dinner plates, and yes, some of them are with Coca Cola brand on them. And, some of other items are Chevron matchbox cars, Chevron toy cars, games, music instruments, TVs, refrigerators, washer and dryer, ton of glassware and cut glass, furniture in each room, ton of Christmas decoration (some of which are vintage), sewing related items (buttons and lots of fabric), a wide selection of quilts, and tools (enough to fix anything around the house twice), oh, there are also two cars in this sales, too, (2000 Mercury and classic 1985 Lincoln town car), and last but not least, jewelry (costume and alike) and watches. When you see it, you’ll understand why it was scheduled for a 3 days sale instead of 2. Come and join us for another exciting sale.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Hayward, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 317 photos