2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Yes, we’re conducting another sale back to back. And, you’ll like this one, too. In this sale, there are two major collections plus plenty of other collections in smaller quantities. The top category is model cars. There are hundreds of them. And, there are other cars related items besides the model cars. Namely, a pair of Ford model T wooden wheels. Also, there is a huge collection of clowns. No, these aren’t the creepy looking ones that give you nightmares, but beautiful and cute ones, the kind that you’d like to take home with. There is also a collection of boat related items, such as models and brass ship bells. And, along with that, there are parts for cars and boats. There’s a huge collection of Christmas decorations, too. But, the most impressive smaller collection is a set of Royal Albert Old Country Roses fine china set. Beside all these collections, are the usual couch, dinning set, china cabinet, beds, chest of drawers, dresser, desk and a grandfather clock. Oh, let’s not forget about a packed yard with patio furniture as well and all the nice jewelry, toys and silver belt buckles in the case. Over all, you’ll like this one. Please review the pictures (I’ll probably take more in the next few days) and join us for a great sale.