Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sat, Nov 6, 2021 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium
(3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day.
All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.
Estate/Auto Repair Facility Auction
with Snap-On & High Quality Equipment
Koelewyn Repair Service
Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 10am
353 N 10th Ave, Hanford, CA 93230
Preview begins at 8am
Call Steve at 559-930-7218 for further details
- DON'T MISS THIS AUCTION! PARTIAL DESCRIPTION (IT"S HUGE)
This was a complete working Auto Repair business and all their tools and machinery are quality name brands
You will find:
- 1968 Jeep pickup model j 2000 4-wheel drive restored,
- single axle stock trailer,
- pickup bed trailer,
- service body trailer,
- vintage International Harvester Tractor Model FC single wheel front end,
- huge Snap-on tool box approximately 6 ft tall by 10 ft long including side cabinet,
- Rotary two post Automotive lift model SPOA9 - 100 9000 lb capacity,
- Rotary model SPO12N921 12000 lb capacity two post Automotive lift, portable gas powered Lincoln 225 arc welder,
- ESP system one smog check machine for late model vehicles,
- ESP system Dynamometer for older vehicles,
- ESP4000 system 1 smog machine needs repair,
- Accu.turn model TR - 7002 parts cleaner system,
- Snap-on blast cabinet,
- Snap-on model ACT 3000 refrigerant recovery system,
- Clayton brake washer system,
- CoolantClean II coolant exchange system,
- Sun model VAT 45 battery starting/ charging system tester,
- T-Tech Pro transmission fluid exchange system,
- Robinair Anniversary Edition air conditioning recovery recycling recharging unit,
- new Troy-Bilt XP 2800 PSI pressure washer,
- mityvac model mv7201 fluid evacuator,
- oxy-acetylene set,
- Snap-on model m t1560 heavy duty starting and charging system tester,
- Snap-on fast 420 battery charger,
- ESPWaekon model fpt 3001 evaporative system leak tester,
- gray model htj-1000 thousand-pound High Lift Transmission Jack,
- Model PT j2000 1000lb pedestal transmission jack,
- AC Delco 2-ton heavy duty under hoist tripod stands,
- Branick model 7200 strut spring compressor,
- Ranger products TransJak,
- PRO-CUT model VBG620 on-car brake lathe,
- several heavy duty engine stands,
- 800 lb low profile transmission jack,
- several low profile transmission jack,
- Lincoln 225 arc welder,
- 4 Napa 3 and 1/2 ton floor Jack's,
- 12 and 20 ton hydraulic bottle jacks,
- Craftsman rear tine rototiller 6.5Hp, oil dispensers,
- parts washers,
- chop saw,
- DeWalt bench grinders,
- Wilton heavy-duty vise,
- 12 ton press,
- Craftsman 17 inch drill press,
- metal work table,
- all Snap-on hand tools and sets,
- Snap-on 3/8, half inch,
- 3/4 inch Drive sockets ratchets extensions and more,
- Snap-on screwdrivers,
- pry bars,
- heel bars and more,
- Snap-on bushing driver sets,
- Matco stud remover sets,
- Snap-on hammers,
- Snap-on end wrenches of all kinds offset,
- line wrenches,
- stubby wrenches,
- ratchet wrenches,
- tappet wrenches,
- leak detector kits,
- Snap-on cooling system tester,
- injector timing gauge kit,
- diagnostic listening tool,
- digital thermometer pyrometer,
- Mac and Snap-on air tools,
- Ingersoll Rand and Blue Point air tools,
- Snap-on and Mac specialty tools of all kinds, provision model 636 inspection tool,
- ATD model 8658 digital brake drum gauge,
- TIF9050 automatic programmable refrigerant charging meter,
- cabinets with fasteners,
- small repair parts,
- o rings,
- electrical connect
- nut and bolt bins with contents
- and much much more.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Hanford, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 228 photos