1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium (3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS. 10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day. All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.
Share this sale
East Fresno Estate Shop Auction With 71 Corvette, tons of tools and MORE! Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 10am 1773 N. Fancher, Fresno, CA 93737 On Fancher between Belmont & McKinley East of DeWolf Preview begins at 8am
This Auction Includes: 1971 Corvette with 350 4 Barrel and lots of NOS parts for restoration, Yamaha 1000 dune buggy, safe, Miller Millermatic Vintage wire feed welder, 20 ton press, Dynapak 110 plasma cutter, Bendpak 2 post car lift, Dayton band saw, metal lathe with tooling and extra Chuck, bead blast cabinet, tile saw, cherry picker, several large multi drawer tool boxes and lots of mechanics hand tools, power tools, vintage organizer cabinets, with contents, lots of shelf units, usable products, nut and bolt bins, patio furniture, large smoker, gas BBQ, lots of vintage items for yard art including antique hay rake plows and other items, ladders, luggage rack insert, lots of usable metal, weight machines, vintage anvil, single axle trap wagon, lots of small engines for parts, camping equipment and much much more! (please do not disturb occupants)