Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sat, Jul 10, 2021 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium
(3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day.
All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.
Due to 110+ forecast =Early 9am Start Time
Farm & Classic Cars Estate Auction
With Classic Cars, Farm Equipment, ATVs, and SO much more!
July 10, 2021 at 9am
8442 S. Cherry, Fresno CA 93635
North of Manning
Preview Starting at 8am
This Auction Features:
- 1940s military Jeep,
- 1950 Ford Custom 2 door hardtop Survivor project car,
- 1963 Rambler American 440 2 door hardtop Survivor car,
- 1974 Buick Apollo 350 two-door hardtop,
- 2012 Kia Rio with under 100,000 miles needs engine work,
- vintage Ford 9″ rear end,
- Ferguson tractor field forklift, with side shift,
- mid-1990s Suzuki 160 four-wheel ATV,
- Kawasaki 50 motorcycle,
- PTO brush Shredder,
- wheeled carry-all scraper,
- 2 and 3 bin bin trailers,
- 3pt A frame with solid toolbar set up with Bezzerides,
- heavy duty box scraper,
- portable A frame with hoist, three-point Vineyard wire roller,
- 250-gallon PTO towable spray rig,
- two small box utility trailers,
- INA three-point Sulphur machine,
- two older Sulphur machines,
- Ruud 3 ton working air conditioning unit,
- portable field toilet,
- vintage Vineyard wagon,
- two vintage lubesters,
- antique Wayne clock face gas pump,
- antique HY-LO Heater field smudge pot,
- oxy-acetylene torch cart with tanks,
- regulators and Victor torch,
- oxy-acetylene cylinders,
- medical oxygen cylinder,
- 1 inch Drive 6 point socket set,
- tap and die set,
- boxes of miscellaneous hand tools,
- chop saw,
- heavy duty 50 ton press,
- 2/16 speed drill press,
- pedestal grinder,
- Dewalt 77-55 table saw,
- ACRA 7″ horizontal band saw,
- welding cutting table,
- antique blacksmith Forge and tools,
- 1500 lb motorcycle lift,
- new 15 gallon electric sprayer,
- Echo gas Backpack Blower,
- DA Sanders and air boards,
- body repair tools,
- bumper Jack,
- vintage arc welder,
- Gilbarco upright air compressor,
- bench vises,
- antique Work benches,
- homemade vehicle rotisserie,
- rolling layout table,
- lots of hand and power tools,
- air hose reels,
- miscellaneous metal,
- new 12.4-28 tractor tires,
- PTO drives and gearboxes,
- end posts,
- railroad ties,
- pile of aluminum siding,
- antique safes,
- antique china cabinet,
- set of Franciscan Desert Rose,
- collectible games,
- antique sewing machines,
- Art Deco mid-century bedroom set,
- exercise equipment,
- 8ft folding tables,
- miscellaneous household collectibles,
- sets of truck tires and wheels,
- vintage furniture,
- yard art, and much much more
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Fresno, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 23 photos