1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium (3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS. 10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day. All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.
Share this sale
9am EARLY START TIME Due to Heat!
Large Clean Quality Estate Auction NEW TIME 9am With Yard Art, Fine China, Collectible pottery, Ag Piping & more Saturday, July 3, 2021 - NEW START TIME 9am 5421 W Belmont Ave , Fresno, CA West of Cornelia on Belmont Ave Preview Starting at 8am
This auction includes: -Large clean quality estate with -Solid oak furnishings, -Maytag washer and dryer, -Refrigerator freezer, -Large Oak lighted china cabinet, -2 complete bedroom sets, -Vintage and contemporary China and glassware, -Lots of new in the box cookware, -New in the box decorations, -Red Ryder BB gun, -New storage shed, -Floor jack, -Bottle jacks, -Creeper, -Chop saw, -Assortment of various tools, -Ladders, -Rolls of plastic pipe, -New cast iron bathtub, -Lots of Project Metal, -Two-by-fours and plywood, -Large sections of well casing, -Lots of cement urns, -Cement yard art, -Cement planters, -Lots of decorative items, -Pictures prints and artwork, -Garage refrigerators and stove, -Shelving, -Quality usable products, -Backpack sprayer, -Bookshelves, -Office furniture, -Collectibles, -Linens, -Hand and bath towels, -Electronics, -Stereo, and much much more.