Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sun, Jun 6, 2021 11:00AM - 5:00PM
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium
(3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day.
All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.
NEW TIME* SPECIAL AUCTION
Firearms Auction – Contemporary & Vintage at 1 pm
With WWII Militaria & other collectibles
June 6, 2021 at 1pm
Click Here for photos!
The Verdi Club-2532 N Marks Ave, Fresno, CA 93722
Preview at 11am
This auction to include:
- Rare World War II Winchester 30 caliber carbine all original with Armory Cartouche,
- super rare World War II Smith Corona model 03 A3 30 06 all original with Armory and inspectors cartouches,
- Ruger Blackhawk 30 caliber carbine,
- Ruger new model Super Blackhawk 44 Mag,
- Ruger new model single six 22 caliber with extra 22 mag cylinder,
- Ruger single six 22 caliber with extra 22 mag cylinder,
- Ruger new model single six stainless steel 22 caliber with extra Winchester Mag 22 cal cylinder,
- Ruger Bearcat 22 caliber with engraved cylinder roll a bear and a mountain lion,
- High Standard Sport King 22 caliber long rifle semi-automatic,
- Liberty 21 22 caliber revolver,
- A pair of Twist 2 22 derringers,
- Charter Arms Explorer 22 long rifle semi-automatic pistol,
- Colt Single Action Buntline Scout 22 Mag,
- Colt Challenger semi automatic pistol in 22 LR,
- Vintage Smith & Wesson revolver in 38 S&W special,
- Copy of British Brown Bess 69 caliber black powder flintlock pistol,
- Copy of early Spanish black powder cap and ball pistol,
- Lefevre Nitro special side by side 12 gauge shotgun,
- Lefevre Nitro special side by side 20 gauge shotgun,
- Stevens model 311 series H side-by-side shotgun in 410,
- Antique Belgian side by side 12 gauge Hammer shotgun,
- Snake Charmer 410 single shot shotgun,
- Winchester Model 12 12 gauge shotgun,
- Savage Model 69rxl Series E shotgun in 12 gauge,
- Savage Arms Savage Arms over under 22 Win mag and 20 gauge mag shotgun rifle combination,
- Winchester Model 37 410 3-inch chamber shotgun,
- Winchester model 94 in 3030,
- Winchester model 94 22 m in 22 Win mag with 2 by 7 Redfield scope,
- Marlin model 1894 in 44 Rem mag with 4X Redfield scope,
- Ruger model 10/22 Carbine in 22 long rifle with 4X custom .22 Bushnell scope,
- Marlin model 375 in 375 Winchester,
- Winchester model 70 in 30 06 Springfield with Kowa 4X scope,
- 1937 98 Mauser sporterized with Waffen proof marks and Redfield adjustable sight,
- Winchester Model 190 semi-automatic rifle in 22 long or long rifle,
- Charter Arms semi automatic 22 long rifle,
- Precision Industries Wildcat 22rifle in .22S,L&LR,
- Rossi 22 slide action Takedown rifle in 22 short long and long rifle,
- Rossi interarms 22 slide action Model 62 sa takedown in 22 short long and long rifle,
- Antique Model 12 Remington 22 slide action take down in short long or long rifle,
- Boxes of ammo,
- 30 Caliber Carbine,
- 375 Winchester,
- 30 0 6 Springfield,
- 22 Long rifle,
- 22 Win Mag,
- 12 Gauge,
- 20 Gauge,
- World War II and Korean War bayonets,
- Vintage sheath-knives,
- Vintage folding knives,
- Gun cases,
- Rare model 1860 U.S.field and staff officers sword
- and more by auction time.
- Questions,??? CALL STEVE 559-930-7218
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Fresno, CA
- Estate sale photos
- Photos 1 - 10 of 10 photos