Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sat, Apr 17, 2021 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium
(3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day.
All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.
A Houseful of Antiques and Collectibles!
April 17, 2021 at 10am
6859 North Chance Ave. Fresno, CA 93710
South of Herndon and East of Cedar Ave.
Preview begins at 8am. Auction begins at 10am
This auction to feature:
- Vintage 1986 Honda Elite scooter,
- vintage York large double door safe with two inside separate safes,
- vintage for spring back Motel chairs and table,
- lots of Collectibles from Guaranty savings,
- vintage Pyrex,
- rare Fostoria American pattern shrimp cocktail hors d'oeuvre platter,
- brass and crystal chandeliers,
- vintage 10 gallon milk cans,
- old milk and egg crates,
- vintage bottles,
- vintage office chairs from Guaranty savings,
- vintage 70s red Coleman ice chest in excellent condition,
- mid-century Lobby table and two chairs from Guaranty savings,
- classic Lobby armchairs,
- round Oak Park Paul foot dining room table with six chairs,
- collection of German beer steins,
- vintage light fixtures,
- old Bank bags,
- antique commercial brass door knobs and locks,
- vintage insulators,
- collection of Avon,
- antique Dome top trunk,
- 2 antique oak bookcase secretaries,
- antique oak ice box,
- antique kerosene heaters,
- antique brass fire extinguishers,
- antique oak wall phone,
- antique Candlestick phone,
- antique round oak table,
- several antique radios,
- collection of Guaranty savings car Banks,
- photo album,
- several antique stoneware whiskey jugs,
- antique oak lawyers stack bookcase,
- collection of old bottles,
- several full sheet watercolors by local artists including Millie pepper, Rollin Pickford, BJ McCune, and others,
- antique oak lamp table,
- antique oak file cabinets,
- vintage Native American blankets,
- stained and leaded glass windows,
- several antique radios,
- collection of cuckoo clocks,
- antique Bowl and Pitcher set,
- antique oak upright piano,
- lots of vintage side tables,
- 1930s mohair armchair,
- mirrors of all kinds,
- lamps of all kinds,
- vintage Boy Scout uniforms,
- vintage game collection,
- rainbow vac,
- collection of David winter cottages, 40 +,
- double wedding ring comforter and pillows,
- dress shirts and suit coats,
- vintage Levi's,
- Fresno State logo gear,
- huge collection of logo softball shirts,
- collection of Campbell's, Chevron, Crayola, Ford, Texaco, and Hot Wheels die-cast cars,
- 1940s Art Deco style wardrobe,
- collection of limited edition diecast visible gas pumps,
- huge collection of sports memorabilia signed baseballs,
- Fresno State Bulldog memorabilia,
- classic Walt Disney collection of figurines with original boxes,
- softball bats,
- antique Royal Portable typewriter and vintage typewriter stand,
- architectural rendering downtown guarantee savings building,
- quality Drexel bedroom set with Serpentine front console dresser with mirror gentleman's chest, two nightstands and King headboard,
- quality king size mattress and box springs,
- vintage men's shoes and clothing,
- new contemporary console dresser large mirror and matching nightstand,
- matching sofa loveseat and overstuffed armchair,
- antique large double door wardrobe with mirror from original guarantee savings building,
- lots of tools,
- yard tools, and MUCH MORE!
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Fresno, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 211 photos