Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sun, Sep 19, 2021 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium
(3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day.
All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.
Easton/Fresno Farm Estate Equipment & Tool Auction
with Ford 600 series Tractor, Boat, Trailers & Implements !
3515 W. Adams Ave, Fresno CA 93706
Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 10am
Take 41 South to Adams, West to Valentine
Preview begins at 8am
This auction includes:
Ford 600 series propane tractor with front end loader, 16 foot tilt bed equipment trailer, 8 1/2 by 4 ft box trailer, 17 ft Caravel fishing /ski boat with 140 HP Mercruiser Outdrive and trailer, three-point implements including; offset Vineyard disc, ditch plow, Forks, set Spike tooth Harrows, Terrace blade, spring tooth cultivator, hydraulic assist wheel box scraper, border disc, Howse 3pt PTO mower, toolbars and attachments of all kinds, heavy duty rolling A-frame hoist, 300 gallon fuel tank, Wellhead and bowls, poly feed tub, contractor wheelbarrows, masonry saw, Simplicity Broadmoor riding lawn mower, electric sprayer, vintage iron Wheels, Lots of collectibles, vintage power tools, fishing poles and Tackle of all kinds, singer commercial sewing machine, 2 ton rolling folding cherry picker, engine stand, 4-ton floor jack, air compressor, send text heavy duty battery charger, Generac pressure washer, heavy-duty transmission jack, puller sets, body tools, oxy-acetylene bottles cart and Victor torch, vintage cattle dehorner, pitchforks, vintage clam Forks, antique Peter Wright anvil, Craftsman jointer, vintage Delta table saw, McCulloch chainsaw, Stihl gas powered cut-off saw, antique William T Lindstrom sight level, large miter saw, 43 inch bolt cutters, tap and die sets, Miller AC DC welder, Kamas Kleen parts washer, bolt bin organizer and miscellaneous organizers, 30 in sheet metal brake, 5 inch swivel vise, light new folding beach chairs, pipe threading equipment of all kinds, miscellaneous sheet metal, lots of Jeep cans, yard tools of all kinds, edger with 212cc engine, two unopened cans of R12, small block Chevy parts, lots of welding rod, Milwaukee 7 1/4 inch worm Drive saw, sledgehammers Tama binders, tow chains, hammers, tire tools, c-clamps, 48 inch rigid pipe wrench, vintage cream can, vintage red globe Barn lanterns, duck decoys, red Coleman camping lantern, antique pulleys, vintage skis, vintage clothing, cast iron Dutch oven, nested set of cast iron skillets, Griswold and Wagner, antique forges, antique two-man saw, shop lights, vintage cabinets, vintage collectibles of all kinds, and much much more.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Fresno, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 23 photos