Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sat, Oct 30, 2021 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium
(3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day.
All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.
Historic Farm Estate Auction
Beautiful home and garden items
5253 S Henderson Rd, Fresno, CA 93706
Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 10am
Southwest of Dickenson/Mc Mullin Grade & Central Ave
Preview begins at 8am
Beautiful quality Duncan Phyfe mahogany dining room set with Shield back chairs matching buffet and China cabinet with matching pads in excellent condition, drop leaf tea cart with matching pads, 4 mahogany carved back dining room chairs, fancy 1880s kitchen clock, Duncan Phyfe style lighted Corner china cabinet by American of Martinsville, small mahogany lighted curio cabinet with beveled glass doors by American of Martinsville, quality turn of the century China and glassware, fabulous enamel overlay cut to green mantle luster, antique New Home treadle sewing machine, antique oak curbside china cabinet, pair of antique style Pine nightstands, Oak sofas / entry table, quality linens, contemporary Staffordshire dogs, antique enamel overlay glassware, pair of Waterford table lamps, Asian ginger jar style lamps, pair of cane back side chairs, round dining table two leaves and matching pads, pair of quality wicker bar stools, pair of fancy brass twin beds, vintage quality patio set heavy iron with fruit design, vintage brass decorative wall hangers, vintage costume jewelry, Queen Weber propane grill, collectible silver plate, floral sofa, collection of wooden carved German figurines, vintage ladies hats, antique platform rocker, antique side chairs, quality Wurlitzer spinet piano and matching bench, set of French provincial bedroom furniture, 4 matching Rusty ladder back chairs, artwork of all kinds, fancy iron and brass antique style Queen headboard, iron queen headboard, 2 queen size mattress and box springs, like new Char-Broil Patio Caddie propane Grill, go go plus Elite traveler scooter, very clean Weber propane grill, Manhattan three-wheeled adult trike, set up Willow furniture, fancy iron Garden seat, fancy topiary yard art, birdbath, Adirondack chair, quality flower pots, cement dog statue with fruit basket, set of yeah quality Oneida flatware and More!
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Fresno, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 178 photos