Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sat, Feb 20, 2021 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium
(3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day.
All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.
By Order of the Fresno County Public Guardian
Fresno Estate Auction - 10am
With Artwork, Unique Antiques, Appliances & So Much More!
Saturday Feb. 20, 2020 at 10am
503 N. San Gabriel, Fresno Ca 93705
Preview beginning at 8am
This Auction includes:
Rare and unusual nickel over iron porcelain trimmed cookstove, restored City of Fresno fire alarm Street box with original pole and base, round oak table foot dining table with 6 matching chairs pads and leaves, solid oak china cabinet sideboard with etched beveled glass inserts, Oak bow front china cabinet with mirror gallery, several sets of vintage silver plate flatware, fancy Rogers silver plate coffee tea set with heavy tray, Sterling dresser sets, candlesticks, and other items, a door Farms 1946 copper cream can, Oak solid seat bar stools set of 4, Winchester saddle ring carbine and Colt 1860 Army commemorative replica display firearms, artwork by artist Vinciata, large oil on canvas by artist Lee Reynolds, oil on canvas Lighthouse ocean scene, collection of Franklin Mint Spirit dancers, commemorative statue in Fresno water tower, collection of Fresno books including original F.F.D. Second Alarm and 125th anniversary Third Alarm books, Max Handwerck #3 22 in German bisque doll, commemorative sterling silver Ingot and round sets, mid-century dish set Centura by Corning, mid-century table lamp, vintage Pyrex, king size Oak bedroom set, Oak Lane Cedar Chest, Oak jewelry chest, vintage CorningWare, set a commercial cookware pots and pans, GE French door refrigerator freezer with ice and water in the door, newer matching Kenmore Elite washer and electric dryer, commercial coin op washer and dryer sets, small chest freezer, toolbox and tools, various yard tools, Garden statuary, vintage comic books and toys, bookshelves, office furniture, vintage mid-century metal sculpted wall art and table art, costume jewelry, men's watches, collectible knives, early famous star cigarette cards, antique Nebo & Zira cigarette silks, large unusual handmade wooden Church bird house feeder with stand, beautiful 4-panel highly-decorated Asian screen with cranes, highly-decorated Asian table lamp, quality Asian artwork, Sony 40in TV, antique hand work linen, Collectibles of all kinds, books, household items, Christmas and much much more!
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Fresno, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 128 photos