Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Mar 16, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sat, Mar 17, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. There will be a sign-up sheet posted by the entrance. In order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
Hello Friends, thanks for sticking with me on all the Fremont sales. By the time you’re reading this, you probably have already attended our first Fremont sale already, and here comes the second one this month.
This is a sale that’s different from our last two sales. It has very many varieties of interesting items. Of course there is furniture. But, there is more. There are two grandfather clocks, many statues, a few cameras, and lots of crystal and cut glass items, including two rare French made crystal lamps. That’s on top of a few pieces of original artworks, small collection of mini clocks and watches. But the most interesting of it all is the two 49ers memorabilia, which consist of one signed football with multiple signatures and a poster with even more signatures. Please see the brief list below and take a look at the pictures. I’ll see you at the sale.
- Couch, sectional
- Glass top side console
- Glass top end table
- Vintage side console
- Cut glass vase
- Miniature clocks
- Rare French crystal lamps
- Original artworks
- Brass crane statues
- Grandfather clocks X 2
Kitchen and dining area:
- Crystal and glass ware
- Silver plate serving dish
- Vintage desk
- Dining table set with 4 chairs
- China serving dishes X 4
- Solid wood TV console with a TV
- Sofa chair
- Corner display cabinet
- Coffee table
- Lamp stand
- Victorian fireplace coal scuttle
- Vintage podium
- Vintage desk
- Modern desk
- Computer monitor
- Vintage Stereo equipment with turn table
- Bose speakers
- 8 track tapes
- DVD and CD’s
- Queen size bed
- Lladro figurines
- Two Glasstop night stands
- Women’s clothing, hats, wags and shoes
- Men’s clothing, hats and shoes
- More artwork and statues
- Gardening tools
- Vintage patio bistro table and chairs
- BBQ grill (summer’s coming)
- Iron metal rack
- Bird bath
- Bobby Hull Hockey game (in original box)
- Children folding picnic table
- Tools, tools, tools
- Christmas décor
- Metal file cabinet
- Other knick knacks
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Fremont, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 235 photos