Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Mar 30, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sat, Mar 31, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. There will be a sign-up sheet posted by the entrance. In order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
Hello Friends, thanks for sticking with me on all the Fremont sales. And here comes the third one this month.
A family is moving away and decided to update their home with new items instead of what they’re currently using. So, most of what they own is being liquidated, plus some of the knick knacks they have had collected throughout the years. The house is not very big, so we used every part of the property to display the goodies. And, they are everywhere. It has very many varieties of interesting items, too. Besides the furniture (some of which is very nice, such as a Pulaski dining table and hutch), there is a variety of different items. There are lots of bone china sets with brand name like, Mikasa(Japan), Wedgwood (England), Belora (USA), Royal Worcester (England), and Sango (Japan), along with other crystal, cut glass ware. And, there’s a quite collection of silver plated serving dishes. Oh, don’t forget the collection of bone china cups and saucers. If you’re not the fragile items type, don’t worry, there’s other things like video game consoles, electronic equipment (turn tables and Klipsch speakers), vintage train sets, and a large collection of toy cars. Also, the kitchen is full of good cooking essentials. It’s too much to write. Please see the brief list below and take a look at the pictures. And, come to see it for yourself at the sale. It will be fun.
- Glass top side console
- Glass top end table
- Bone China sets
- Rocking chair
- Vintage high chair
- Large mirrors
- Coffee table, wood
- End tables, wood
- Crystal glasses
- Vintage brass table lamps
- Vintage wall clock
Kitchen and dining area:
- Crystal and glass ware
- Ruby glass set
- Silver plate serving dish
- Pulaski dining table set
- Dining table set, modern
- Pulaski hutch
- China cabinet
- More bone china cup and saucers
- Vintage desk
- Storage bench
- Computer monitor
- Vintage Stereo equipment with turn table
- Modern turn table, Technics Quartz SL-1200Mk2
- Klipsch speakers
- DVD and CD’s
- Toy cars
- Lego sets
- Video game consoles, Nintendo 64, Playstation, Playstation 2
- Tonka toy trucks
- Vintage train sets
- Clothing and shoes (Dr Martin)
- Women’s handbags
- More Crystal glassware
- Silver plated serving dishes and dining ware
- Lawn mower, Black & Decker
- Ping Pong table
- Iron metal rack
- Two person Kayak boat
- More bookshelves and hutches
- Christmas décor, trees and dining china sets
- China cabinet
- Bunk bed, wood
- Day bed frame
- Section couch
- TV console
- More tools
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Fremont, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 299 photos