Entry is" FIRST-IN LINE, FIRST INSIDE" and YES we are one of those companies that limit the amount of people in the home at all times due for customer safety, insurance and fire codes.
- If you cannot remove or make arrangements to remove any item, please DO NOT BUY IT as our insurance prohibits us from lifting or loading any items.
- All items are AS-IS, WHERE-IS. The responsibility of quality of items are yours, the buyer.
- Our apologies if our clients should remove any items listed or pictured before our sale opens.
- Please dress weather appropriate and restrooms in the home are not always available.
- Please bring boxes for your treasures as we are phasing out our baskets
- We cannot be responsible for "holding" your treasures for safe-keeping.
- Please be respectful to our clients home, the neighbors and parking.
- We accept cash and local checks w/current id up to $100.00. Everything is sold "on-the-dollar".
- We never presale items or quote prices unless otherwise stated in ad. Thank you for not asking.
- Sales Tax is always included in final price.
- Unauthorized removal of any price sticker will be cause for you to leave the home.
- Hold stickers are not valid unless your name and phone no is on it and you agree to the posted price.
- Please accept our apologies if we do not answer your questions as we are still working on the sale.
- Last sale day is "DEAL-DAY" everything will be greatly reduced!
Look for Solano County's original and professional
PINK ESTATE SALE SIGNS, the day of the sale..
Cash or local check only, Thank you.
SIGN-UP ON OUR EXCLUSIVE EMAIL LIST AT WWW.MOVINONESTATESALES.COM
FOR SPECIAL NOTICES OF UPCOMING EVENTS!
Tell your friends, tell your family tell your coworkers
Should you or anyone one you know have questions about conducting an estate sale, please feel free to contact Tinamarie at 707-688-0478
Movin'On is an Insured, Bonded and Licensed professional estate liquidation company serving the Northern Bay area since 2004. We are the oldest and most experienced liquidation company in Solano County!