A Very Mid-Century Fairfield Estate Sale
Friday, February 3rd, 8am-3pm
Saturday, February 4th, 8am-??
(Maybe a little earlier on Saturday)
PLEASE NOTE THE EARLIER OPEN TIMES
See our Pictures here
1899 Buckingham Dr. Fairfield
We have a very Mid-Century Fairfield estate liquidation of an original owner home. It is full of many collectable and furnishings. We spent hours going through the home finding many treasures and we keep finding more!
Please dress appropriate Weatherman say's "100 Percent Chance of Rain" let's hope he's wrong. If raining hard, numbers will be available at 7:30 am for entry. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Please bring boxes, paper and bags as we will not have much available for you as we are phasing out our baskets.
Thank you for remembering this is an "Estate Sale" and NOT a garage sale, as you already know, there is a difference.
Here is a very short list!
· Mid-Century modern American dining table with chairs
· Mid-Century modern American side tables.
· Mid-Century modern American coffee table
· Wurlitzer upright piano
· Classic lamp
· Mid-century modern chairs
· Ridgeway Grandfather clock
· Airline Stereophonic Transonic hi-fi system
· Vintage men's cloths
· Wall mirrors
· Military uniform
· Military hat
· Collectable glassware
· Crystal glassware
· Vintage ice cream maker
· Jewelry (not shown)
· Royalite reel-to-reel
· Students microscope
· Amana refrigerator
· Oster microwave
· Coffee makers
· Black-n-Decker iron
· Waring Futura blender
· Cast iron pan
· Pressure cooking pots
· Glass top table w/4chait
· Mid-Century China cabinet
· (2) leather recliners
· Maple rocking chair
· Standing lamps
· 60’s style collectable glassware
· Hanging lamps
· Formal flatware
· Love seat
· Crystal punch bowl
· KitchenAid washer and dryer (electric)
· Maytag freezer
· Sear 1hp portable electric compressor
· Lots of hand tools
· Craftsman portable 1.5 compressor
· Craftsman stone sharpener
· Homelite electric hedger
· Craftsman leaf blower
· Craftsman electric chainsaw
· Aluminum ladders
· Craftsman power lawn mower
· Craftsman gas mini rototiller
· Craftsman Ultra power blower
· Lots of gardening supplies
· Maple desk
· Lawn chairs
· Disability walkers
· Childs high chair
· Single bed
· Mid-Century American dresser
· Laptop computers
· Vintage photo equipment
· Tennis rackets
· Books, books and more books
· Mid-century modern single bed
· Matching Mid-Century dresser w/mirror
· Student desk
· Singer sewing machine w/table
· Pet steps
· Queen bed
· Night stands
· Many lp’s
· Many 45’s
· Men's hats
· Men's shoes
· Vintage corner lamp
· Childs dresser and desk
· Overstuffed chair
· Childs bed
· Thomas Kinkade “Mountain Majesty”
· And much more!!
Entry is" FIRST-IN LINE, FIRST INSIDE" and YES we are one of those companies that limit the amount of people in the home at all times due for customer safety, insurance and fire codes.
· All items are AS-IS, WHERE-IS. The responsibility of quality of items are yours, the buyer.
· Please be prepared or bring help to remove ANY HEAVY ITEMS.
· Our apologies if our clients should remove any items listed or pictured before our sale opens.
· Please dress weather appropriate and restrooms in the home are not always available.
· Please bring boxes for your treasures as we are phasing out our baskets
· We cannot be responsible for "holding" your treasures for safe-keeping.
· Please be respectful to our clients home, the neighbors and parking.
· We accept cash and local checks w/current id up to $100.00. Everything is sold "on-the-dollar".
· We never presale items or quote prices, thank you for not asking.
· Sales Tax is always included in final price.
· Unauthorized removal of any price sticker will be cause for you to leave the home.
· Hold stickers are not valid unless your name and phone no is on it and you agree to the posted price.
· Please accept our apologies if we do not answer your questions as we are still working on the sale.
· Saturday is "DEAL-DAY" everything will be greatly reduced!
Look for Solano County's original and professional
PINK ESTATE SALE SIGNS, the day of the sale..
Cash or local check only, Thank you.
SIGN-UP ON OUR EXCLUSIVE EMAIL LIST AT WWW.MOVINONESTATESALES.COM
FOR SPECIAL NOTICES OF UPCOMING EVENTS!
Tell your friends, tell your family tell your coworkers
Should you or anyone one you know have questions about conducting an estate sale, please feel free to contact Tinamarie at 707-688-0478
Movin'On is an Insured, Bonded and Licensed professional estate liquidation company serving the Northern Bay area since 2004