Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Other: paypal, zelle, venmo, cashapp
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)Bidding ends:
Terms & Conditions
Internet Premium: 14%
Sales Tax : 7.75% - Sales tax applied to Hammer Price.
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Wire Transfer, and Cash
Visa MasterCard Discover American Express
Payment Instructions: Your credit card on file will be charged in full at the close of the auction. If you would like to pay cash, please contact (619) 789-7848 or casey@NCauctions.com immediately after the auction event ends. If you have any questions please contact NC Auctions prior to the auction closing at 888-622-8284 or casey@NCauctions.com
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: Shipping IS available for this auction! Please make an appointment via our text scheduler to pick yourself OR make arrangements for a 3rd party to disassemble, load and haul your purchase!
Preview Date & Times: Limited in person previews available - Please text or email Nate at 619-789-7848 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Previews are subject to the owners availability and are only scheduled at the owner and auctioneers convenience.
Checkout Date & Times: Pickup starts December 20th 8am - 3pm until December 24th at 3pm. After the auction has ended, you will be contacted to set up your scheduled pick up time via SMS / email.
Customers without an appointment might not be granted access.
Location: 1651 S Juniper, Escondido, CA 92025
Driving Directions: Follow directions according to the scheduler provided by NC auctions after the auction event has ended.Special TermsBy bidding in this Auction, Buyer agrees to the following terms:
1. No Reserves - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - all items are being sold with no reserves unless otherwise stated. - EVERY THING IS BEING SOLD AS IS. - All bills to be paid by 12/20/2022 -We Accept Cash, MasterCard , Visa, Debit - Sorry NO Checks and NO PayPal - All Covid Practices Apply. All merchandise must be removed from the sale premises on 12/20/2022 through 12/24/2022 8am - 3pm BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Items left after 12/24/2022 may be considered abandoned and the buyer will be subject to storage fees of $50 per day per item and disposal fees without refund - The Purchaser is responsible for all cost of removal and all damages caused by the removal of items -In the event of non payment, the Auctioneer reserves the right to sell to the underlying bidders. The auctioneer does not have access to the location after 12/24/2022, 3:00pm pacific.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM. BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - You are responsible for all purchases/bids made with your bidder number and to pay 14% over the hammer price.
3. AUTHENTICITY - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following -NorthCountyAuctions.com agents are not mechanics or experts in art, sports cards, coins, any other frequented faked medium. Buyer agrees there are no refunds, warranties or returns if items are purchased and later discovered as fake. If you are not confident items are authentic or genuine, DO NO BID. We are not free authenticators and do not warranty items are not forgeries, facsimiles, reproductions, or copies.
4. SALES TAXES BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following -https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/forms... Some bidders may be exempt from payment of applicable taxes. If you wish to apply for tax-exempt status, you must submit a completed copy of the Auctioneer’s tax-exempt form prior to this auction’s closing. North County Auctions require bidders to submit a new tax-exempt form for every sale. Once you have completed your tax-exempt form, please e-mail the form to email@example.com so that we can review your information. If you do not submit a tax-exempt form, North County Auctions will be unable to id you as exempt from taxation, and you will have to apply directly to the applicable state for a refund. Please also note that, depending on the state whose sales tax applies, submission of the Auctioneer’s tax exempt form may not be sufficient to entitle you to tax-exempt status.
5. NO REFUNDS - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - As is auction - no returns, refunds or warranties given. All items are local pickup so if a shipper you are using signs for the item, you are responsible for delivery.
6. ITEM DESCRIPTIONS - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - North County Auctions does not warrant the condition of any lot sold. ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD AS IS, and neither North County Auctions nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property or it's value, and in no event shall they be responsible for correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of the property or estimate of it's value. No statement (oral or written) in lot descriptions, at the auction, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. Prospective bidders are urged to contact North County Auctions directly for detailed information regarding any lot. THERE SHALL BE NO RETURNS FOR ANY REASON. The maximum obligation of North County Auctions for any disputes it to refund the purchase price.
7. INSPECTION - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - You have the chance and obligation to inspect the items before the auction ends during a preview period. If you are out of town, please send a representative you trust to inspect the merchandise. you can also call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or pics of an item.
8. REMOVALS - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - you are solely responsible for the safe pick-up, removal, and transportation of your items. You agree that the pick-up, removal, and transportation of your items will be solely at your expense and at your risk. Bring an acceptable vehicle and laborers to move heavy equipment. A forklift will be available.
You further agree that you will be responsible for any damage that you or any of your agents cause during any preview or removal period, and also agree that the credit card associated with your online account will be charged for any expenses incurred and/or repairs necessary as a result of any damage that you cause, or storage and removal fees.
9. Release Upon Presentation of Receipt - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - the Auction Manager is only obligated to release your items after you or your agent presents a Paid Sales Receipt and satisfactory identification documentation.
10. Charges - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - their credit cards will be run right after the sale Please have a current card on file.
11. Default and Resale - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - that if, after being declared the winning bidder, you fail to pay for any item that you have won for any reason, your account will be declared in default. If we cannot make contact with you, a non payment case may filed with Proxibid suspending your account privileges. If you still refuse to pay for any item after being notified of your account’s being in default, you agree that the Auctioneer will have the right to immediately resell your item, and you further agree to pay (a) any cost associated with the resale and (b) any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
12. REMOVALS - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - they are solely responsible for the safe and timely pick-up and removal of any items you may win at this auction. If you are unable to safely pick up and remove your items during the removal times that have been scheduled for this sale, PLEASE DO NOT BID. The Auctioneer does not ship except when a given item is clearly identified as eligible for shipping, nor does the Auctioneer hold items beyond the published removal times. The Auctioneer not obligated to issue you a refund if you are unable to pick up and safely remove your items during the published removal times. If you cannot meet the required removal times, contact the auctioneer at 619-787-4906 or email us at email@example.com to make alternative arrangements. Exceptions are up to the discretion of the auction and may be made on a case by case basis, solely by the auctioneer, Please have an appropriate storage facility available.
13. HEAVY EQUIPMENT - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - make sure you bring a Truck with a lift gate, or lowboy - an appropriate vehicle and adequate labor. The auctioneer does not provide free labor to load your items. For extremely heavy equipment, we recommend a professional equipment mover. BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees not to engage in unsafe practices and agrees the Auctioneer has the right to stop any unsafe practices.
14. PROOF OF OWNERSHIP - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - when they come to pickup your items, please have a valid ID and be willing to sign a receipt. 3rd party pickups require written confirmation from you to pickup. Please show up to pickup your items with your printed or virtual online receipt.
Bidder agrees that it is your duty to ensure that any agent picking up items on your behalf has a copy of your Paid Sales Receipt to present at the pick-up location. You explicitly authorize the Auction Manager to release your items to any person in possession of your Paid Sales Receipt. No item will be released to any person unless that person presents a Paid Sales Receipt listing the item in question.
15. WAIVER - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - Buyer acknowledges that an auction site can be a potentially dangerous place and immediately upon registration, if not before, shall so notify his agents, servants, employees and others accompanying him. The auction site shall include any location where a lot is located for display and/or removal, as well as where the actual bid calling is conducted. Bidder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and Auctioneer and their respective officers, employees, servants and representatives from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, injuries, liabilities, costs and expenses of whatsoever kind or nature (including attorney's fees and costs) for any injury or death to any person or persons whomever or for damage to or loss or destruction of property occurring in, upon or about the auction site when such loss, damage or injury is occasioned, directly or indirectly, by the actions or omissions of the Bidder, his agents, servants or employees.
16. SAFTEY - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - they are solely responsible to inspect all equipment to insure it is in a condition where it can be safely used, to provide proper safety devices and equipment or means to meet all governmental safety standards, and to notify all persons operating the equipment as to all attendant dangers. The Buyer hereby assumes these responsibilities and agrees to indemnify and hold the Auctioneer and Seller harmless from any future claim pertaining to (1) fitness or use of that asset as purchased; (2) provision of proper safety devices or equipment; (3) notification and warning of Buyer and its representatives, agents, employees, any other users or
subsequent Buyers, as to the dangers and risks attending operation of the equipment; and (4) the condition of the equipment.
17. LAWS - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - the terms of sale and rules of the auction shall be governed by and interpreted pursuant to and under the laws of the state of California. Auctioneer and bidders/buyers agree and consent that this agreement shall be perform-able in San Diego County, California and that jurisdiction and venue of any lawsuit arising in any way from the auction or events occurring at the auction site shall be conferred upon the courts of San Diego County, California.
18. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to immediately return all personal property, papers, photos, legal documents, tax returns, bank statements, yearbooks, etc. to North County Auctions for return to tenant in the future.
19. The Buyer acknowledges that in certain circumstances North County Auctions may contact the Buyer and request that certain items be purchased back in order to prevent any court action with said tenant, the Buyer also agrees to sell to North County Auctions such items for (a) the cost at which Buyer purchased such items plus (b) any reasonable actual costs incurred by Buyer in connection with such items.
20. North County Auctions reserves the right to refuse entrance to any Buyer at future auctions due to failure to follow these rules or any other unacceptable behavior at the auction.
New Items Added Daily! Jewelry, Collectibles, Oddities, Antiques etc. To get upcoming auctions, text ncauctions to 77222. Email or text with questions (619) 787-4906 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Name/Title Pokemon cards HUGE lot 1600 Holo Cards GX Promo Black start Life Fitness 95R exercise bike Late 18th / Early 19th Century North African/Islamic Rava 20in Powder Horn Morroccon Circa 1885 Sudanese War Berbers / Tuareq Sleeves and Dagger Vintage Nepalese Gurkha Kukri Knife and Adorned Scabbord Late 19th-Early 20th Century Masonic Knights Templar Sword w/ Store and Medals Life Size Realistic Rotting Human Corpse Prop. For Halloween, Film, more E.T Prints Negatives Movie poster US Flag Flown at USS Arizona Memorial in Hawaii 21 Apr 1990 WW1 United States Naval Officer Dinnerware / China Captured WW1 German Hand Sewn Pennant Identification Marker/ Trench Art German Hatch Sketch Three Signed Late 19th Century Bookplates CSA Hilary Herbert, John Morgan, Joseph Foraker WW2 Radio Vacuum Tubes and Repaired Mission Electric Blower Motor Original Soviet / Russian Cold War 50s-60s W & K Leather Slings Post WW2 Sword Holder. Vietnam Era Dated 1964 US Air Force J.M. Bucheimer Pistol Holster Doobie Brothers Michael McDonald Personalized Autographed 10 x 8 Photo 1957 Ecuadorian President Signed Order of Merit Pete Raye Hand Signed Record and Cover 45 RPM 1969 USO Tour Vietnam 5 US Customs Sleeve Patches (Defunct Agency) 1945 St Louis Cardinals Whitey Kurowski Signed Letter 1947 Tip Top card DJ-9500 DispenseJet Jetting Nordson Asymtek Nordson Asymtek Jessting System. Channel Wrench Asymtek DJ-9500 DispenseJet Jetting Parker Mass Flow Controller 202-DKASVYAA Parker Mass Flow Controller 2201AAAVH1AM Nordson Asymtek Intellijet Jetting System IJ REV A Asymtek DispenseJet DJ-100 Gh kK l2 DV-8000C Heli-Flow Pump PICO SV-060 Slider Valve System Nordson Dage X-Ray Inspection Component Dage-4000-CBP/100G Nordson ASYMTEK Intellijet Jetting System IJ Rev30 Nordson LV-100 EFD Pico Dot Jet Valve Rev 3.9 Mitutoyo Digimatic Coolant Proof Micrometer US Case Heavy Duty Padded Steel Storage Case Gravograph IS400 Engraving Machine Control Unit Intellijet Jetting System DJ-100 NC Lot of Loot Crate Collectibles. WWE, Megaman, Beetlejuice, Hellboy, Simpson more Large lot of Lootcrate Collectibles. Marvel, Batman, Stranger Things, Bioshock more WWE Loot Crate Slam Stars Figures. The Rock, Sasha Banks, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles more Lot of Loot Crate Collectibles. Evil Dead, Jurassic Park, Megaman, Hellboy more Huge lot of Loot Crate Fallout Collectibles. Figures, Mini Gun Replicas more Large Lootcrate road storage chest with wheels Large Lootcrate road storage chest with wheeles Ricoh MP C3504 printer with 2 NIB print cartridges 2 pannel black lacquer/floral design divider Large Framed LE 75/75 serigraph titled Pink Unbrella signed Mark King Antheo technology furniture Yes Cart for tablets W/locking wheels Ergotron with 36 charging ports for moni laptops Framed KingCraft by Tom Wood of Wood Craft engraving ink print Framed Frank Caldwell Lighthouse Del Rey signed lithograph L.E. 256/375 w COA Pokemon 2020 Centiskorch Holo Black Star Promo #48 PSA 8 Pokemon 2020 Drednaw Holo Black Star Peomo #47 PSA 8 Pokemon 2021 Dhelmise V-Holo Rare #9 Beckett 10 1984 Sam The Egale Pins key Chains wallet Police badges and Tie Sergeant Royal Bahamas German Nazi Swastika armband Foreign Stamp Lot Norway Iceland Denmark Greenland Danish West Indies Tonga Postage Stamps $2 bills and Error Cut $5 Sports card lot Football baseball basketball Rookies autograph patch cards Watch lot Geneva Alfex Da Vanci Deco jewelry Necklaces pins Bracelet pendant Military Patches Pins Coins Razor Military Coins Pins Medals Trading Card lot Magic The Gathering Wyvern Jyhad Deco Jewelry lot Necklaces Earrings Pins rings Pin lot Buddha flowers Sterling silver Military metals and tokens Airforce United States Kuwait Pokemon Pokedex and Books 10 Nintendo GameBoy Games Pokémon Pacman Donkey Kong Frank E Post The Singing Lamppost Christmas Holiday Decoration Original Vintage Cabbage Patch Kids Twins 1984 Coleco Pelican 1650 Case. Large Hard Case with Foam Lining. Kobe Bryant Basketball Card 1 of 1 Jersey Card Michael Jordan and LeBron James one of one custom cut jersey card 1998 Fleer 23kt Gold Michael Jordan WCG 10 Basketball Card 1996-97 Kobe Bryant Skybox WCG 10 Basketball Card 2000 Fleer Tom Brady Rookie WCG 10 football card 1995 Bleachers 23kt gold Cal Ripken jr and Lou Gehrig baseball card WCG 10 4 WCG 10 Star was trading cards Huge Lot of pokemon cards over 2000 cards Magic the Gathering Trading Cards WOTC Betty Boop and Star wars Trading cards Holos Huge Lot of Collectibles WWE, Horror, Transformers, Ghost Busters, Loot Crate more Huge Lot of Christmas Ornaments. Thomas Pacconi Museum, Hallmark Keepsake Fancy Fenton Glass. Holiday, Limited Santa, Stretched Carnival more One Pallet of over 200 Yoga Mats by Salt and Honey. Mr Christmas Music Box Symphonium w Music Disks. NIB 2007 Mr. Christmas Nutcracker Suite 11-Inch Music Box Christmas Decor. Lifelike Deer, Lenox House, Polar Express Snow Globe, more Framed Art 2 Women from John Antenna Cart full of Christmas Decor. Lenox, Mikasa, Mr Christmas more Assorted Bone China Cups and Saucers Franklin Mint Collector Cars. Ford Mercury and Chevy Custom Convertibles 1949 1950 1955 Mr Christmas Holiday Skaters Animated Skating Rink Christmas Musical Lighted Glow Sign w/ Moving Picture Fancy Christmas Home Decor. Angels, Santa X-Mas Tree Animated Clown Music Box more Large Lot of Collectibles. Transformers, Star Wars, Mega Man, Back to the Future more Thomas n Friends Thomas Express Playset Holiday Animated Dalmatian Animatronic Decoration Prop Large 32in Angel Statue Large Lot of Dolls and Teddy Bears. Barbie, Pauline’s Dolls Sally Ann 105/950 Santa Lot. Vintage Animated Santa, Duncan Royale 3401/10000 more Framed BackLighted Waterfall Art. Signed The Art of Wyland book Christopher Radko Yule of Lore Old World Santa 2004 Large Music Box Statue Vintage Hiday Decorations. Very Old Santa, Cabbage Patch Doll, Old Metal car more Fancy Holiday Angel Home Decor. Statues, Candleholders, Snow Globe Thomas Pacconi more Fancy Tiffany Style Lamp Assorted Postage Stamps and one day covers. Marilyn Monroe, Love, Country Western, more 12 Vintage Comics 1970s-1990s Gold Key. Goofy, Uncle Scrooge, Swamp Thing, Battle of Planets more Over 50 Comics. Avengers, Dr Fate, Turok, DC Marvel Warlord more Large lot of Unhinged Stamps. Americana, Love, USA in Space more Postage Stamp Sheets. Elvis, Bugs Bunny, Universal Monsters, Dinosaurs more Us Postage Stamps. Black Heritage Album, US Presidents, Liberty more Enchanted Chime Box, Sprectra Candela Raytech Ultraviolet Equipment LS-4 Camera Lenses Joe Montana San Francisco 49ers Collectibles. Card Album, Sports Illustrated Super Bowl more Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls Collectibles. Framed Art 19x23, Collector Cards Album Large Lot of Postage Stamps. Special Delivery, Holiday, Air Mail more Baseball Collectibles Bin. Trading Cards, Magazines, Photos, Poker Chips, more Erotic Photography, Misc Film Negatives Large Wooden Statues of Women Shanty Cosmetics Box Filled With Unique Costume Jewelry. Turquoise, Scarab Beatle, Dinosaur more Metal Water Hand Pump Digital IR Color CCD Bullet Camera Indoor/Outdoor Wireless or LAN CCTV Security Cameras Assorted Fancy Costume Jewelry. Bracelets, Necklaces more Boat Port Window Mirror Wall Decor Japan Pokemon Collectible Gold Banknote Bills Money Notes YEN Colemans Mustard Irish Linen Polar Bear, Lee Scratch Perry Framed Tour Poster, more Rain mStand MacBook Laptop stands APG Cash Drawers with Keys and Money Trays FlexiBlok Numatics P22B-02M PARTICULATE FILTER/REGULATOR Asco 8652apbp2n101gn Particulate Filter/regulator HAR 511 Air Regulator Numatic Equipment, mac 35a-b00-ddfa-1ba , Position transistor more TA Pug-7A Radiation Survey Meter Analog Bin full of Electronic components. Breakers, Valves, Nokia 473966a.101 Airscale 2 Remote Radio Head Ahca Mac Valves 52A-11-A0A-DM-DDAA-1BA, DMB-DDAA 1BA, 34b-aaa-GDFE- Bin Full of Electronic Components. Nordson Dage S10KGR, S250G more Native American Limited Collectors Plates in Frames Asymtek 7200145 Rev 30 Control Board Bin Full of Electronic Components Nordson more Alcatel-Lucent RRH2X50-800 800MHZ Remote Radio Head Ericsson KRC 161 472/3 Remote Radio 8843 Huge Stamp Collector Lot. Security Box Full of stamps. I Chang Cards Playing Cards Paper Fan Asian Decor Etc. Fancy Stone Clock Star Wars Vintage Micro Machines. Expanded Universe, Yoda, Star Destroyer Comics more Vintage German Lidded Soup Tureen lot of 3 M. Hohner harmonicas and 1 Teddy harmonica Assorted US and World Stamps, First Covers, Airmail Covers. US, Venezuela, Israel, UK more Assorted International Stamps. China, Canada, Brazil, Poland, Portuguese more 4 Ostrich Skin Purses And Belt Ephemera Old Photos, Envelopes, Stamps, More Ariel Press Sailing Ship Prints. Art Of Olivia Erotic Art Book. Marijuanaman book Ziggy Marley Bin of Assorted Glassware. Bowls, Plates,Pitcher more Assorted Holiday Christmas Decor. Thomas Kincaid, Polar Express, Waterford more Large Lot of Christmas Ornaments. Vintage, Unique, Hallmark Keepsake, more Asymtek Nordson 7200910-3 REV.D ASM7204810 Rev.D Dispenser Track Control Board
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Escondido, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 50 photos
Browse more estate sales near Escondido, CA 92029
Please note that Craigslist has stopped allowing external images as well as most html tags in their "for sale" listings. Your template will still have a full link to your sale and your sale photo gallery.Preview your Craigslist template
- Go to Craigslist and find your city.
- Under For Sale, click on the Garage Sale category.
- Click on the Post link in the upper right corner of the page.
- Choose the Garage Sale category and then select your area. Craigslist doesn't have an Estate Sale category and this is the closest match.
- Add the title of your sale and the location.
- Add your email address and keep it anonymous to prevent spam.
- Copy & Paste the html code below into the Posting Description text box.
- Click Continue to add photos and publish your sale. You will receive a confirmation email from Craigslist to verify the sale. Activate your sale by clicking the link in your email and your done!
- Craigslist allows you to re-post your ad every 48 hours. Re-post any sooner and your ad may be subject to removal.