Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Other: paypal, zelle, venmo, cashapp
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)Bidding ends:
Terms & Conditions
Internet Premium: 9%
Sales Tax : 7.75% - Sales tax applied to Hammer Price.
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Pay Pal, Wire Transfer, and Cash
Visa MasterCard Discover American Express
Payment Instructions: Your Credit Card On Fie Will Be Charged In Full At the Close Of The Auction, If You Wish To Use Another Method Of Payment Please Contact North County Auctions Prior To The Auction Closing. (619) 789-7848.
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: Delivery and priority shipping ARE available $5 plus postage if it can ship priority under $1000 in total value. $10 UPS plus postage if it can ship priority under $1000 in total value. Fragile, over sized or expensive packages may be sent through our 3rd party shipper. Buyer agrees Packages over $1000 in total value must be insured with signature guarantee / tracking at Buyers expense. Items over $1000 where the buyer refuses to buy insurance, tracking and signature guarantee will be returned to the auctioneer and / or considered abandoned.
Preview Date & Times: NO IN PERSON PREVIEWS Text 619-787-4906 Ask for pictures, video, dimensions, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkout Date & Times: Pickup Dates 7/26/2022 through 7/30/2022 by special appointment - txt or call 619-787-4906. Appointment times are usually from 9am-3pm. The removal ends 7/30/2022 without prior approval.
Location: 1996 Don Lee Place, unit d, Escondido, CA 92029
Driving Directions:Special TermsBy bidding in this Auction, Buyer agrees to the following terms:
1. No Reserves - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - all items are being sold with no reserves unless otherwise stated. - EVERY THING IS BEING SOLD AS IS. - All bills to be paid by 7/25/2022 -We Accept Cash, MasterCard , Visa, Debit a -Sorry NO Checks personal or business - All Covid Practices Apply. All merchandise must be removed from the sale premises on 7/26/2022 through 7/30/2022 9am - 3pm by appointment Only - Items left after 7/30/2022 may be considered abandoned and the buyer will be subject to storage fees of $50 per day per item and disposal fees without refund - The Purchaser is responsible for all cost of removal and all damages caused by the removal of items -In the event of non payment, the Auctioneer reserves the right to sell to the underlying bidders -
2. BUYERS PREMIUM. BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - You are responsible for all purchases/bids made with your bidder number and to pay 9% over the hammer price.
3. AUTHENTICITY - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following -NorthCountyAuctions.com agents are not mechanics or experts in art, sports cards, coins, any other frequented faked medium. Buyer agrees there are no refunds, warranties or returns if items are purchased and later discovered as fake. If you are not confident items are authentic or genuine, DO NO BID. We are not free authenticators and do not warranty items are not forgeries, facsimiles, reproductions, or copies.
4. SALES TAXES BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following -https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/forms... Some bidders may be exempt from payment of applicable taxes. If you wish to apply for tax-exempt status, you must submit a completed copy of the Auctioneer’s tax-exempt form prior to this auction’s closing. North County Auctions require bidders to submit a new tax-exempt form for every sale. Once you have completed your tax-exempt form, please e-mail the form to email@example.com so that we can review your information. If you do not submit a tax-exempt form, North County Auctions will be unable to id you as exempt from taxation, and you will have to apply directly to the applicable state for a refund. Please also note that, depending on the state whose sales tax applies, submission of the Auctioneer’s tax exempt form may not be sufficient to entitle you to tax-exempt status.
5. NO REFUNDS - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - As is auction - no returns, refunds or warranties given. All items are local pickup so if a shipper you are using signs for the item, you are responsible for delivery.
6. ITEM DESCRIPTIONS - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - North County Auctions does not warrant the condition of any lot sold. ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD AS IS, and neither North County Auctions nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property or it's value, and in no event shall they be responsible for correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of the property or estimate of it's value. No statement (oral or written) in lot descriptions, at the auction, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. Prospective bidders are urged to contact North County Auctions directly for detailed information regarding any lot. THERE SHALL BE NO RETURNS FOR ANY REASON. The maximum obligation of North County Auctions for any disputes it to refund the purchase price.
7. INSPECTION - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - You have the chance and obligation to inspect the items before the auction ends during a preview period. If you are out of town, please send a representative you trust to inspect the merchandise. you can also call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or pics of an item.
8. REMOVALS - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - you are solely responsible for the safe pick-up, removal, and transportation of your items. You agree that the pick-up, removal, and transportation of your items will be solely at your expense and at your risk. Bring an acceptable vehicle and laborers to move heavy equipment. A forklift will be available.
You further agree that you will be responsible for any damage that you or any of your agents cause during any preview or removal period, and also agree that the credit card associated with your online account will be charged for any expenses incurred and/or repairs necessary as a result of any damage that you cause, or storage and removal fees.
9. Release Upon Presentation of Receipt - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - the Auction Manager is only obligated to release your items after you or your agent presents a Paid Sales Receipt and satisfactory identification documentation.
10. Charges - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - their credit cards will be run right after the sale Please have a current card on file.
11. Default and Resale - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - that if, after being declared the winning bidder, you fail to pay for any item that you have won for any reason, your account will be declared in default. If we cannot make contact with you, a non payment case may filed with Proxibid suspending your account privileges. If you still refuse to pay for any item after being notified of your account’s being in default, you agree that the Auctioneer will have the right to immediately resell your item, and you further agree to pay (a) any cost associated with the resale and (b) any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
12. REMOVALS - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - they are solely responsible for the safe and timely pick-up and removal of any items you may win at this auction. If you are unable to safely pick up and remove your items during the removal times that have been scheduled for this sale, PLEASE DO NOT BID. The Auctioneer does not ship except when a given item is clearly identified as eligible for shipping, nor does the Auctioneer hold items beyond the published removal times. The Auctioneer not obligated to issue you a refund if you are unable to pick up and safely remove your items during the published removal times. If you cannot meet the required removal times, contact the auctioneer at 619-787-4906 or email us at email@example.com to make alternative arrangements. Exceptions are up to the discretion of the auction and may be made on a case by case basis, solely by the auctioneer, Please have an appropriate storage facility available.
13. HEAVY EQUIPMENT - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - make sure you bring a Truck with a liftgate, or lowboy - an appropriate vehicle and adequate labor. The auctioneer does not provide free labor to load your items. For extremely heavy equipment, we recommend a professional equipment mover. BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees not to engage in unsafe practices and agrees the Auctioneer has the right to stop any unsafe practices.
14. PROOF OF OWNERSHIP - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - when they come to pickup your items, please have a valid ID and be willing to sign a receipt. 3rd party pickups require written confirmation from you to pickup. Please show up to pickup your items with your printed or virtual online receipt.
Bidder agrees that it is your duty to ensure that any agent picking up items on your behalf has a copy of your Paid Sales Receipt to present at the pick-up location. You explicitly authorize the Auction Manager to release your items to any person in possession of your Paid Sales Receipt. No item will be released to any person unless that person presents a Paid Sales Receipt listing the item in question.
15. WAIVER - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - Buyer acknowledges that an auction site can be a potentially dangerous place and immediately upon registration, if not before, shall so notify his agents, servants, employees and others accompanying him. The auction site shall include any location where a lot is located for display and/or removal, as well as where the actual bid calling is conducted. Bidder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and Auctioneer and their respective officers, employees, servants and representatives from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, injuries, liabilities, costs and expenses of whatsoever kind or nature (including attorney's fees and costs) for any injury or death to any person or persons whomever or for damage to or loss or destruction of property occurring in, upon or about the auction site when such loss, damage or injury is occasioned, directly or indirectly, by the actions or omissions of the Bidder, his agents, servants or employees.
16. SAFTEY - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - they are solely responsible to inspect all equipment to insure it is in a condition where it can be safely used, to provide proper safety devices and equipment or means to meet all governmental safety standards, and to notify all persons operating the equipment as to all attendant dangers. The Buyer hereby assumes these responsibilities and agrees to indemnify and hold the Auctioneer and Seller harmless from any future claim pertaining to (1) fitness or use of that asset as purchased; (2) provision of proper safety devices or equipment; (3) notification and warning of Buyer and its representatives, agents, employees, any other users or
subsequent Buyers, as to the dangers and risks attending operation of the equipment; and (4) the condition of the equipment.
17. LAWS - BEFORE BIDDING Buyer agrees to the following - the terms of sale and rules of the auction shall be governed by and interpreted pursuant to and under the laws of the state of California. Auctioneer and bidders/buyers agree and consent that this agreement shall be performable in San Diego County, California and that jurisdiction and venue of any lawsuit arising in any way from the auction or events occurring at the auction site shall be conferred upon the courts of San Diego County, California.
18. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to immediately return all personal property, papers, photos, legal documents, tax returns, bank statements, yearbooks, etc. to North County Auctions for return to tenant in the future.
19. The Buyer acknowledges that in certain circumstances North County Auctions may contact the Buyer and request that certain items be purchased back in order to prevent any court action with said tenant, the Buyer also agrees to sell to North County Auctions such items for (a) the cost at which Buyer purchased such items plus (b) any reasonable actual costs incurred by Buyer in connection with such items.
20. North County Auctions reserves the right to refuse entrance to any Buyer at future auctions due to failure to follow these rules or any other unacceptable behavior at the auction.
New items added daily! Sports Mem, Coins, Jewelry, Cars, Collectibles, Action Figures, Antiques, etc. To get upcoming auctions, text ncauctions to 77222. Email or text with questions (619) 787-4906 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name/Title Epic EXTREMELY Limited Psychedelic Robot Corona 1st Place Sweepstakes Hoodie only 50 Made! Underdog Action Figures by Mezco Toys. Riff Raff, Simon Barsinister, Sweet Polly Purebread Underdog Action Figures by Mezco Toys. Riff Raff, Simon Barsinister, Sweet Polly Purebread Marvels The Hulk Movie Action Figures 2003 Toybiz Super Poseable, Smash and Crunch and Punching Hulks MOC Marvels The Hulk Movie Action Figures 2003 Toybiz Super Poseable, Smash Crunch Punching Hulk MOC Toynami InuYasha and Kagome Japanese Anime Action Figures MIB Toynami InuYasha and Kagome Japanese Anime Action Figures MIB Aliens Movie Maniacs 6 Action Figures Alien 3 Resurrection Warrior Dog AlienMOC Alien vs Predator Action Figures. Warrior Alien, Predator 2 Hunter Predator Resurrection McFalane MOC InuYasha Action Figure Chase Mouth Open Varient Rare Toynami MOC Toynami InuYasha and Kagome Japanese Anime Action Figures MIB 200X He-Man Masters Of The Universe Action Figure Case Skeletor 2002 200X Masters of the Universe Action Figures He-Man Skeletor Beastman Stratos MOTU 2002 Jackie Robinson Steals And Slides Photo Print Wall Art LOT of 6 1969 Exclusive Drioli Figures Vase Decanter Vases Decanters Set ITALY Large Tiger Eye Sphere Stone Ball 9 Disney Tinkerbell Wrist Watches Japan Accutime MCO297, MCO030, TK1022, MU22A, TNK452 Washington Redskins Print Signed Needham. Furry Blacklight Posters Assassins Creed POP Figures, Loony Tunes Elmer Fudd Figurine, Buffy Angel Vinyl, Suicide Sqaud Enchantress figures rock Candy. Approx 100 X-Men Comics 1990s-2000s Jim Lee Ultimate XMen Astonishing XMen more Over 2000 Baseball Card Lot. 1980s Fleer, TOPPS, Stickers, Lenticulars more 15 Vintage Gold Key Comics. Mickey Mouse, Woody Woodpecker, Tarzan, Yogi Bear, Bugs Bunny, more Old Vintage Comics, Modern Superman Comics. Archie, Little Lu Lu, Ritchie Rich, Yosemite Sam, Bugs Bunny more Over 2000 Baseball cards Baseball, Football Fleer TOPPS Bo Jackson more Approx 30 Marines and Marine Corps Gazette Magazine Large Lot of Sports Cards. 1990s - 2000s Football, Baseball, Hocky, Fleer, Pinnacle, Uppder Deck, More Approx 130 Vintage Comics Short Box. Superman, X-Men, Ghost Rider, Disney, More Assorted Sports and Entertainment Pins, Buttons, Patches. Chargers, Raiders, Elvis, More Karmaka Card Game, 2000 Bowman Chrome Baseball cards, old toy cars. Vintage Mattel Micky Mouse Club Newsreel Projector, Ludwig Von Drake Stickum Book, Disneyland souvenir Book, Sgaring the magic Annual Report of the Bureau of Ethnology J. W. Powell Director 1800s Books Box of Assorted Media Collector Cards. Marvel, Disney, Marilyn Monroe, CHIPS, Battlestar Galactica, more Large Lot of United States Stamps. NATO, Airmail, Americana, George Washington, more Large Lot of Sports Cards, Graded Cards, Jersey Card, Baseball, Football, Basketball, NASCAR, Hockey, more Large Lot of 50 Vintage Records Rock and Jazz 1960s-70s Steely Dan, Stills Nash, Joni Mitchell, Jeff Beck, Rush, Animals, more The Absurd World Of Charles Bragg. Signed, Limited Ed. By Bragg, Charles Taylor, Geoffrey Art Books and Prints. Renoir, Rembrandt, Picasso, Greatest American Illustrators more French Stamp Sheets hinged 1980s Pair of Old Vintage Books Early 1900s The Curse of Drink and Seventy Five Years in California. Automobile Books. American Automobiles and Automobiling Rolls Royce Betty Boop Collectible Wristwatches Dingbats Inc 1997 Hologram Lenticular, F3020421 Valdawn Winnie The Pooh and Eeyore Collectible Wristwatches. Timex, Accutime, Disney Store more 7 Minnie Mouse Collectible Wristwatchs. Light Up, Accutime, more 10 Mickey Mouse Collectible Wristwatches. SII MZB. MCK374 RR558AX Mu0364 8 Mickey Mouse Collectible Wristwatches Time Works, Disney Store, P234-2657-4-21205 Leonardo Da Vinci Art Book 1956, Hardcover, Reynal & Company The Complete Raphael and Impressionism by Realites Art Books Over 240 French Postage Stamp Booklets of Hinged Stamps. Art Books. Film Posters of the Russian Avant Garde, Renoir, Art Treasures of the Metropolitan Assorted Modern Whimsical Art, Photographs, Floor Plans, Puppet Assorted Vintage Books. Time magazine the 70s, Motown, WWII, Edvard Munch more Box Full of French Postage Stamps Very Old Antique Books some with Fold Out pages. Herr Nightengale, Edgar Allen Poe, more Large Lot of 22 Antique Books. 1800’s early 1900s Little Lord Fauntleroy Fancy Daniel Steiger Womans Wristwatch Old Vintage Music Equipment Gutar Distortion Box. No markings Ephemera Old Photos, Stamps, Envelopes Articles. National War College, USAF MORE Binder Full of French First Day Covers and Box Full of France Postage Stamps Album and Box of International Postage Stamps. Norway, TOGO, India, France more Philippine Postage Stamps and Currancy Bills. Native American Collectors Repro Coins Very Old Antique Books from the 1800s. In the Fog, The Broken Soldier, In the Forbidden Land more Old Vintage and Antique Books. 1800s to early 1900s. China, Russia, Tibet, India, Asia. Very Old Antique and Vintage Books. 1800s early 1900s Ceylon, Claude Melonette Detective, Cleopatra, more Invasion of Crimera Vol I II III, 1875 Antique Book by Kinglake Box full of Approx 800 Sports Cards. Baseball, Football, Basketball, Approx 1700 Sports Cards. Baseball, Basketball, Football. Pinnacle, Fleer, more Approx 1800 Sports Cards. Baseball Baketball. Panini Fleer TOPPS Over 3500 90s Hockey Cards. Upper Deck, TOPPS, more Over 3000 Sports Cards. Baseball, Football Hockey. 1990s Fleer, Pacific, TOPPS, Leaf more Vintage World Gift India Etched Brass Trinket Container with lid and Etched Brass Pitcher. Cast Iron toy Keurig K45 Elite K-cup Single Cup Brewing System Coffee Maker Brewer 2 Unique Lamps W/ Out Lampshades Kennedy Brothers and Michelle Obama PCS Stamps and Coin Books 6 Postal Commemorative Society Albums w/ Stamps and Coins Us 1st Day Covers and Inaugural Covers Celebrating 20th Century 2001 and 2005 Native American, Indian Head, Statehood, Sacajawea Coin and Stamp Binders Civil War Covers Album and US Christmas Stamps Commemorative Mint Sets of Stamps Statue of Liberty Commemorative Covers Statehood, Indian Head 100 yrs, Lincoln Coins/Stamps Small Box of Various Us Stamps Stamp Books, 100+ Stamps Binder Mint Block Sheets of Stamps, 4 Inaugural Covers 5 Us Stamp Albums and 1 Worldwide Stamp Album Binder of Unused Stamp Blocks Folder of First Day Covers. Folder of Unused Block Stamps Approx. 65 Vintage Frank Sinatra recorders Lot of Hot Wheels Replica Die Cast Cars and Trucks Lot of Nascar Replica Cars Key Chains Collector Cards Night Light Etc. 2 X-Men Movie figures 2 Los Angeles Lakers / Kobe Bryan Books Binder of Centenary Anniversary Commemorate Panels / Stamps 2 Vintage Scrapbooks Lot of Approx. 13 Model Planes and Truck Lot of Approx. 9 Model Airplanes Medium Size Box of Baseball Basketball Football Hockey NASCAR Cards Kalimba / Thumb Piano. Marbles. Vintage Betsy Ross. Us Coin Book. Tokyopop 4 Framed Black and White Photographs 3 w/ Signature Electric 4 Burner Stove Top Lot 5 Vintage Playboy and Hustler magazines Lot of 4 vintage Atari games and Amoeba wars bookcase game 3 vintage books and 1modern book Singed baseball cards of players Coaches Managers Mascots 3 vintage photos/Roy Rodgers/Hollywood.3 comic books Disney print 2 stamp albums. Comon Stock cert. Foreign paper notes. Confederate notes Small Plaques of sweedish cathedrals/museums Piano music roll jewelry box etc.
Craig J. Casey, Marketing Director
North County Auctions
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Escondido, CA
- Estate sale photos
- Photos 1 - 19 of 19 photos