Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Jun 22, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sat, Jun 23, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
I normally would wait to tell you about our sales scheduled at a later time, but I just can’t keep my excitement down. I have to let you know about this one coming up on 06/22 and 06/23 located in Danville. The family has decided to upgrade and downsize, and in process has given me the honor to help them to sell what they have inherited from the past generations. I haven’t gone through everything yet, but so far I have seen a lot of interesting items, which I’ll share with all of you. Among them, there is an Edison phonograph with stacks of cylinders, some antique furniture, a vintage very large globe, a Silvertone radio, vintage hats, two Paletti SLX bicycle, two brass framed bed, and several painting of portraits by a well known Bay area artist, Robert Rishell. There’re a lot of other everyday and more contemporary items in the house as well. In the next week or so, I’ll be posting more pictures and list more items. Please say toned and mark your calendar. I hope to see you all at the sale.
Update: Adding more pictures.
Parking: narrow streets, please park at church parking or near by street near it. Please do not block driveways or the roads. Thank you
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Danville, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 206 photos