Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sat, Mar 13, 2021 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium
(3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day.
All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.
Coalinga Auto Body Liquidation Auction- 10am
By Order of the Fresno County Public Administrator
Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 10am
Bements Auto Body Shop
201 E Elm Ave, Coalinga, CA 93210
Preview begins at 8am
200+ pictures at www.fresnoauctioncompany.com or call Steve at 559-930-7218
This auction includes:
Hunter diagnostic service lift rack alignment rack,
John Bean computerized alignment system in Snap-on rolling cabinet,
Bee Line model 12000 Bee Liner frame straightening system with tooling,
Black Hawk portable frame straightener,
Miller Millermatic 350p aluminum welder,
Miller Millermatic 140 autoset wire feed welder,
Miller Millermatic 150 Arc wire feed combination welder,
Hypertherm PowerMax 350 plasma cutter,
Branick model 7200 strut spring compressor wall mount unit,
Heavy Duty 4x8ft 5/8" steel welding table,
Snap-on fj300 floor jack, several Blue Point tool boxes,
several Snap-on rollaway tool boxes,
huge selection of Snap-on & Mac standard and metric tools,
huge selection of Snap-on specialty Automotive tools,
Snap-on and other quality brands of pneumatic tools,
Hein Werner 30-ton press,
new Snap-on 8 EP 265 aluminum panel dent puller system complete,
new Dent fix pneumatic dent repair system,
Blue Point 10-ton porta power Banner porta power with tooling,
Cummins Pro 10-ton porta power system,
2 Koolkare Plus air conditioning service center systems,
Quincy 5 horse 60 gallon upright air compressor,
several port-a-cool shop coolers,
heavy duty Wilton vise,
jet bench grinder,
rolling paint racks and saw horses,
Infratech Super Speed Ray portable paint dryer,
Generac se10000 10000 watt portable generator,
Snap-on Wheeltronic model EELR300A zero clearance lift,
40 foot spray booth,
20 foot Eagle spray booth
Safety-Kleen complete computerized paint mixing station,
2 ton cherry pickers,
ratchet jack stands,
good selection of automotive repair manuals,
cabinets of nuts bolts and body fasteners,
Snap-on alignment rack,
pneumatic tire machine, newer Vacu-fill coolant recovery system,
1993 Chevy extended cab project vehicle-Body work looks complete & parts are in vehicle,
office equipment ie: desk, chairs, etc.,
2 Compressor heads,
small utility trailer,
various GM vehicle parts,
several Schuetz 250 gallon reinforced pallet skid containers,
a lots of new parts and good used parts,
And much more!
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Coalinga, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 34 photos