2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Thank you very much for your support during this past weekend’s sale. We had a blast. And, let’s keep the good times continue rolling this weekend. Unlike this past weekend, there are a lot of new items in this place. New and in good to very good condition items. And, due to some circumstances, there are still some items to be discovered even as of today. So, there may be some surprises. To be honest with you, I haven’t had items in this type of quality in a while. There’s a complete dinning set, along with other dining room furniture, lots of kitchen items, office furniture and supply and 3 bedrooms worth of bedroom furniture. Out in the yard, there’s complete set of patio furniture, gardening tools and lots of pots of plants. What’s not covered here, for now, is all the knick knacks. But, I know there’s this whole box of cameras still need to be sorted out. I can’t promise I’ll post more pictures as I go through them (working on couple of other sales at the same time), but I’ll try. Over all, this is going to be a good sale, a little under prepared, but good. Please take a look at the pictures and be sure to join us for another fun sale.