No large purses in the house. Boxes are ok. Bring us coffee if you want Jk. (Starbucks cold brew please)....seriously we are kidding...
Sign up sheet will be on the front door Thursday at 1pm.
Another fine estate brought to you any Anchor Estate sales. Where to begin :).
THIS IS A SALE YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the fun eclectic estate of a marine biologist, teacher of Darwinism and fine art collector. This woman traveled the world aquiring books, art , furniture and knick knacks. Too much to list but here we go!
- $20 dollar gold piece, $10 gold piece, $5 gold piece and half of dozen key date Morgan silver dollars
- large salmon wood carving by world renowned carver and listed Artist Leo Osborne.
- listed artist Hans Peters personalized elephant watercolor that he gifted to the owner of the estate
- one mission Catalina tile table
- 2 antique Egyptian themed slag glass hanging lamps and one table top lamp
-beautiful antique side cabinet with stained glass door.
-Edwardian bedroom set
- oak antique roll top desk
-1970's listed artist Chase hands of piece pottery plaque
- ww2 uniforms
- huge military medal and insignia collection
-1920s DeVry hand crank movie camera
-antique Chinese birdcage with jade , bone , porcelain ornaments
-Inuit native Alaskan artifacts
- Native American jewelry and pottery
-beautiful vintage burl wood tables
- oak file cabinets
- record / vinyl collection
- vintage clothing
- Wwii sweetheart items and occupation clothing
-first edition R.L. Gold and silver jewelry, costume jewelry.
- J.R.R. Tolkien first american edition of Unfinished tales and the first published edition of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
- listed artist Doris Winchel Baker seascape painting
-lots of outdoor pots and outdoor statuary.
- 100s of interesting books
- dozens of CDs
- advertising memorabilia
And much much more!!