1. REMEMBER: absolutely NO purses, No handbags.
2. No toilets are available during the sale.
3. Enter the premises of the sale at your own risk. Paragon Estate Sales and the owner of the house are not responsible for any accidents.
4. Considering the recent increase in burglaries - all jewelry, valuable items are removed from the house and will be brought in the morning of the sale. Considering the above – we might open the sale a few minutes late.
5. For heavy items bring your own help. Our staff will not be able to assist you.
6. No early visits – do not disturb tenants.
7. Please do not call for prices – all prices will be ready at the opening of the sale. We do not provide prices over the phone.
8. Attention: Do not remove price tags. Removing the price tag does not mean that you are buying the item. We will be happy to place a hold on the item for 10-15 minutes with your name - until you continue shopping. If an item does not have “HOLD” with your name on it and the price tag is removed – we will sell the item.
9. We accept major credit and debit cards (We do not accept American Express or related cards). We charge a Convenience Fee of up to 3% on credit card purchases.
10. The estate has lots of smalls, glass and breakable smalls – we might not allow children on the premises of the sale.
11. We sell items as is. And do not accept returns. Please check carefully items you are planning to buy, ask questions – we will be happy to answer your inquiries.
12. We sell - “First come, first serve” bases. All sales are final.
13. We do not accept any responsibilities for keeping “Lists” or manage lines prior to opening of sale. Make your own line – we will open the door at the designated hour and let you in. We will let you in based on the line you organize outside the entrance.
14. We do not allow dogs – some customers have allergies and/or are afraid of dogs.
15. Bring your own boxes and wrapping paper.
Paragon Estate Sales Presents a Mid-Century Modern
in Trousdale, Beverly Hills, Ca 90210 - Entire Contents -
Large Estate Sale.
Large House - built in 1958 by todays owners -
Mid-Century Modern Furniture, Decor and Contents - Full House in Prestigious Beverly Hills Trousdale Neigborought - All Estate Contents for Sale.
Address will be posted Friday September 14 - one day prior to sale.
Furnished with Mid-Century Modern Furniture. Steinway & Sons Baby Piano (1930 Model L see pics).
Sterling Silver Candelabras, Lalique “Love Birds" Candelabra and more. Huge Gorgeous Art - "Three Pears" by Russel (108.5" long 60" tall). And Art by Artists – Steven R. Heino, Loddie John Dill, Stephen Heslo, Marcus Uzalevsky, Saul Rabino 1892-1969, Hellen Chatelain Judge and more. Asian Art. Pottery. Baccarat, Steuben, Waterford, Orrefors, Murano.
Furniture - Calvin Grand Rapids – The Irwin Collection” - designer Paul Mc Cobb, Card Poker Game Table and much more. Crystal, Mid-Century Modern Art Glass, Lamps, Light Fixtures. China. Vintage Mid-Century Modern patio furniture, Kitchen items. Books, Records LP’s.
Radio Electronics - vintage - Electro Voice EV-127 tuner and 12” speaker, Horn large speakers, Garrard Synchro-Lab 75 England record player, Trans-Tel Radio Com Radio, Clock, Intercom - Model 2500-C 7 and much much more.