Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Jul 27, 2018 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sat, Jul 28, 2018 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
In this last week of July, we’ve got a wonderful sale to close this month with in Berkeley. Typical of the city, you’ll find a variety of interesting items. Naturally, there are books, some of which are pretty old. And, it includes a collection of Adventure of Tin Tin. The furniture from this house is mostly vintage of the 20’s, which include dining set, hutches, daybeds, chest and dressers along with two beds, plus some tables and stands. There is also some Asian furniture as well. And, they are not the only Asian items. There are China sets, tea pots, lamps, Statues and clothing are also from Asia. On the other hand, there are also lots of fine China sets from England as well. I haven’t gone through all the silverwares, yet. But, there are more than one set of them. All the lamps in the house are very old and unique. And, all the clocks in this house are genuinely vintage and in working order. Plus, there are tons of other knick knacks around the house as well. I’m still working the jewelry, so I don’t have any pictures on in, yet. But, I will post them when I’m done with them. There’s quite a bit. And, so far, they are pretty good. Please look through the pictures and plan to join us for a great sale.
Update: Posting pictures of the jewelry found and a little surprise. There were a few WW2 Army air corps items found as well. Please see the pictures.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Berkeley, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 223 photos