Cash Only- NO LARGE BILLS WILL BE ACCEPTED-NO EXCEPTIONS
• There will be only one entrance and one exit for the sale to safely manage the traffic flow. For larger items we have established an exit ticketing system for the safe transitions of items
• Once merchandise has been removed from the building, there are absolutely NO REFUNDS
• No early sales
• Not responsible for items after purchase
• Not responsible for injury or accidents
• All items sold must be picked up before close of business each day
• Any items not picked up will be considered abandoned
• We do NOT load items. Heavy items purchased will require additional help loading from buyer
• We have limited boxes and bags, so please bring your own boxes & bags to transport purchased items
• Any fraudulent purchases will be subject to prosecution
• Please do not park on neighbor’s lawns or block their driveways
• All items are sold as is and where is and we do not encourage testing power tools for safety reasons so if you must, it will be at your own risk.
• All sales are final and there are NO REFUNDS
• We reserve the right to refuse entrance to patrons who may risk the safety of others
• No smoking, E-cigs, or vapors on the estate sale premises
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and no strollers
Hey do I have a fun sale in Bell this weekend for you!
The family home and garage is packed
with some pretty awesome treasures.
So here is a list of what you just might find at this amazing Estate Sale.
Kenmore refrigerator with water and ice dispenser,cute maple table & 4 chairs,canning jars galore, Franciscan wear-several pieces, Beautiful cut glass and crystal, Noritake fine china set Chevonia pattern just stunning, milk glass,old school metal tv trays, copper pieces, decorative coffee grinder, Old time repro Radio/cd/turntable, shoe shine kit,paper and ink art pieces, 45,s, albums,cassettes and 8 tracks, lighted curio cabinet, princess house crystal pieces, Stiffel floor lamp,cute little maple sitting stools, White leather chair and ottoman, 2- 2 tier tables, ephemera, Very NEW lift chair, Hollywood Regency bedroom set, 2 beautiful crystal strung hanging lamps,Lenox,Vintage symphonic stereo and speakers, cool vintage 1970's stereo entertainment center,
Hot wheels,lost treasures,gone is 60 seconds,cop rods,Legends electronic Don Prudhomme Snake- Google it! Pretty cool, Racing champions die cast, Johnny Lightning die cast cars, NASCAR collectibles, Model kits never opened Revell,AMT ERLT, Monogram-Muscle cars galore,Sprint cars,Altered Rods,Hot rods and many more.
Scale Models, Carousel 1,NHRA,American Muscle, PMC and many more as well,The Fuelers 1320,Assorted Dragsters,John Force Cars, Then I must mention the trains, all new many many engines,Athearns, special editions,Rivarossi and more
Porsche 911 built it model with remote control New in box,Huge assortment of baseball cards to dig through,Precious Moments Figurines from early pieced to newer all with original boxes,beautiful maple dresser with dressing mirror,Christmas goodies, Hallmark,Lenox, beaded ornaments and more,cool vintage ironing board, small computer desk, cute little wooden Children's table and chair, Vintage yard toys, Several old radios,world globe,working singer sewing machine and cabinet,electric typewritter,vintage movie scree brownie movie camera 8mm, Ansco flash clipper camera,
Vintage cool Yamaha 175, awesome red sparkley pip helmet,2004 Honda Accord,Newer and antique tools of all kinds, drill press,table saw, craftsman,Schwinn Varsity 10 speed bike, Strand Cruiser, Glass water Jugs & Wood crate,Vintage Oil cans, Old school push mower and edger,Vintage house hardware, I could go on for days, but hey,why don't you just stop on by Saturday and Sunday and see what treasures you can dig out.