Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Money Orders
Dates & Times (US/Mountain)
- Thu, Oct 1, 2020 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Terms & Conditions
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions
All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS IS, WHERE IS, and with NO RESERVE! As always…This is a NO RESERVE auction, everything sells regardless of price!
For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items. We do have moving services we can recommend.
We Sell Items 4-Ways
1. Individually: An individual auction item sells to the highest bidder.
2. High Bidders Choice: The highest bidder gets to select which item they want out of the group of items being auctioned. Example: Bidder can select 1 or more items at the sold price with each item being worth same as the sold price. Item sold for $10, 2 items $20, 3 items $30 and so on.
3. Times The Money: Grouping of items being sold and bidder must take all items times the final sold price. Example: Sold 10 coins for times the money at $20 each item, that’s 10 x $20 = $200 and you have to take them all.
4. All One Money: Grouping of items sold all at one price to the highest bidder.
Payments: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers)
Buyers Premium and Tax: Bidder is responsible for paying a 15% buyer’s premium plus applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
Tax Exempt Dealers: If you are tax exempt you MUST complete an Arizona Form 5000 plus bring a copy of your Arizona Resale License.
If Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds, you ALSO must have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000.
Sealed Bids: Fidelity Estate Services does take phone / sealed bids from qualified buyers. There is a $500 minimum bid. In addition to the bid, the buyer is responsible for any and all shipping and handling costs. We will not ship any valuables without certified funds being received and cleared by our bank (Bank of America) for 10 days prior to shipping. If you are interested in leaving a sealed bid, please contact us. We will need to gather your information as well as your starting and ending bid.
Thursday, October 1, 2020
12084 E. Whispering Wind Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255 (GATE CODE: #2332)
This home is full of HIGH QUALITY, designer furniture and accessories. Almost everything is like-new and in excellent condition!
*Anything cowhide shown in photos is not for sale.*
Listing of Items:
- Gorgeous leather sofas and chairs with nail trim
- "The End of the Trail" sculpture, signed by artist
- "Cowboy" by Frederic Remington bronze sculpture on marble base
- "Stampede" Frederic Remington bronze sculpture on marble base
- Silver/grey upholstered curved sofa with assortment of throw pillows
- Silver upholstered tufted armchair
- High quality glass-top center table
- Decorative vases/flower arrangements/accessories throughout
- Hollywood regency style accent chairs and side table
- Tuscan style torchiere floor lamp
- Beautiful glass top round dining table and 6 chairs with leather seats and nail trim with upholstered backs
- Beautiful benches/ottomans
- Carved wood buffet cabinet
- Decorative lamps and mirrors
- Framed decorative art
- High quality office desk with inlaid world map design
- Leather rolling office armchair with nail trim
- 2 arm chairs with upholstered animal print backs and leather seats
- Western saddle on saddle stand with cowhide design
- Antique milk can
- GORGEOUS King bedroom set with European black bed and 2 black and gold wood nightstands
- Chaise lounge with brown and gold upholstery and tassel trim
- Oval shaped glass top table with wood frame
- Pair of custom arm chairs with brown and gold upholstery, tufted backs, and cabriole legs
- High quality throw blankets
- Gold frame and marble top accent/side tables
- Large white fur throw rug
- Oversized tufted ottoman with tassel trim
- Limited Chairs faux snakeskin chairs
- Daybed with assortment of cowhide pillows
- Brown adjustable office chair on wheels
- Decorative southwest pottery
- Native/tribal wall hangings
- Bedroom sets
- White leather captain's chair with nail trim
- Brownstone bedroom set
- Flat screen TVs
- High quality wood barstools with twist legs and cane backs
- Leather and nail trim straight back arm chairs
- Drum table
- Western lamp
- MUST SEE custom leather reclining chairs with cowhide frames and nail trim
- HUGE antique decorative doors
- Nest of tables with metal frames and nail trim tops
- Vintage camera equipment
- Decorative faux plants
- Large custom upholstered sofa with designer throw pillows
- TONS of high quality home accessories including vases, pillows, artwork, sculptures, statues, and misc. decor items
- Modern sectional sofa with tan upholstery and throw pillows
- High quality patio furniture including sofas, tables and chairs, chaise lounges, barstools, umbrellas, etc.
- Large decorative rustic wood doors with metal hardware
- Oversized outdoor rustic wood bench
- Steer mount
- US General tool chest on wheels
- Stainless steel refrigerator/freezer
- Misc. yard tools
- Golf clubs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SALE:
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all these terms & conditions, and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of this site. Arizona law will apply to all legal disputes.
This Bidder Agreement ("Agreement") is made between Fidelity Estate Services, LLC ("FES") and the person or entity listed on this page ("Buyer"). Bidder agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with respect to all sales and auctions conducted by Auctioneer. Bidder acknowledges that additional terms to this Agreement may be posted and/or announced from the auction block and such additional terms are deemed incorporated into this Agreement by this reference and are binding on Bidder.
Each Lot is sold "AS IS-WHERE IS", with all faults and defects and all errors of description. Buyer hereby waives and releases FES from and against any claim, demand, liability, or expense of any kind arising out of or related to the Lot.
Buyer acknowledges and understands;
1. FES does not make any representations or express any opinions of its own concerning any Lot
2. Buyer has the option to make his own examination of online photos and/or in-person preview of any Lot before bidding; and assumes all risk of any nonconformities in any Lot.
3. Condition report requests are suggested if you are unable to view the item in person. Condition report requests are answered in the order they are received. It is at the auctioneer's discretion to respond to any request sent the day of the auction.
4. Buyer further acknowledges that he has not relied upon any Statements and/or oral or written representations by FES contained in any catalogs or advertisements of any type pertaining to the sale, including without limitation statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, originality, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, and/or model of any Lot or of any component of any Lot.
5. Buyer represents that the amount bid for any Lot is based solely on Buyer's own independent inspection and evaluation via photos provided online of that Lot.
6. Auctioneer is not liable for any issues concerning telephone bids, online bidding, and/or absentee bidding.
7. Buyer assumes all risks associated with any nonconformity of any Lot or any component of any Lot.
8. As a condition of participation in the auction, Buyer represents that he will conduct any inspections and examination necessary via photos provided online to satisfy himself of all material facts before making any bid.
9. Auctioneer reserves the absolute right to withdraw any item at any time before its actual final sale, including during bidding.
10. Auctioneer at its discretion reserves the right to refuse any bid from any bidder and not to recognize a bidder.
The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer is FINAL. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer is deemed the buyer of the item auctioned. If any dispute were to arise between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right and the discretion;
1. to determine the successful bidder.
2. to refuse any bid from any bidder and/or not to recognize a bidder.
3. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, before Buyer may initiate any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to any sale occurring as a result of this Agreement, including, but not limited to issues related to Seller's representations or statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, model or mileage, or any other representation made regarding any Lot, Buyer shall submit to a mediation with Seller to be facilitated by FES or its designee on the terms and conditions set forth by FES.
Buyer agrees not to join FES as a defendant in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly out of the condition of the Lot or any alleged representations concerning the Lot. If Buyer fails to comply with this provision, Buyer agrees to reimburse FES for all costs, expenses, and fees, including attorney fees, in defense of such claims.
Buyer hereby waives any potential or actual conflict of interest inherent in such a mediation process and agrees to defend (using counsel reasonably acceptable to FES). Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or bidder's agents, and further agrees to hold harmless Auctioneer and the seller, and their respective agents, employees and representatives for and from (a) any and all personal injury to bidder and bidder's agents, (b) any property damage occurring on the auction premises, and any and all suits, claims, damages, costs and expenses of every kind and nature which may or might be asserted against any of them as a result of the actions or omissions of bidder and/or bidder's agents.
Bidder hereby acknowledges that Auctioneer is an Arizona company with its principal place of business in the State of Arizona.
BIDDER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, THAT THE STATE COURTS OF ARIZONA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY ACTION BROUGHT TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND OVER ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION(S) WITH AUCTIONEER. VENUE IS IN THE MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA. AMENDMENTS AND INTEGRATION.No waiver or alteration of any provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Auctioneer or unless it is publicly announced by Auctioneer from the auction block prior to sale. Any prior oral or written representations or agreements between the Parties are superseded by this Agreement.
The rights and remedies of Auctioneer under this Agreement are cumulative, and the use of any one right or remedy shall not preclude or waive the right to use any or all other remedies Auctioneer may have by law, statute, ordinance or otherwise. In any litigation or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement, Buyer agrees to pay all FES's attorney fees, costs and other expenses incurred in connection with the litigation or proceeding if FES is successful in such litigation or proceeding.
This Agreement and related Contract of Sale contain the entire agreement between Buyer and FES pertaining to the subject matter described herein. Any terms proposed by Buyer orally or in writing which add to, vary from or conflict with this Agreement shall be void.
PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment are cash, credit or debit Card. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder).
All items won at auction must be completely removed from the premises by Buyer at Buyer's sole expense without exception within the 4 days following the auction. Any item not removed within 4 days will be deemed abandoned unless agreed to between Fidelity Estate Services and the winning bidder.
BUYERS FEES: The price paid by bidder, or phone bidder is the sum of;
(a) Bidder's final bid (hammer price per lot),
(b) A premium of 15% of the hammer price per lot for cash transactions, and a premium of 18% of the hammer price per lot for credit/debit transactions.
(c) All applicable sales tax.
Buyer understands and agrees that the buyer's premium per Lot purchased will be automatically included in the final settlement figure, and the buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority.
SALES TAX LAW: Buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority. State Sales Tax Law, if applicable, will be applied. Phoenix, AZ 8.6%.
CONDITION OF GOODS: Condition: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced, and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Scottsdale, AZ
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 256 photos
- Sale starts Sun. Jan 30, 2022 at 9:00 AM PST
- Sale starts Sat. Jan 29, 2022 at 9:00 AM PST
- Bidding ends Sat. Feb 12 at 9:00AM PST