Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (America/Phoenix)Bidding ends:
Terms & Conditions
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptable forms of payment are Credit or Debit Card. Local checks or cash upon pick-up will only be accepted with prior authorization. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder). All online bidders will have the card on file charged the following day, unless prior communication has been made. Items not paid for after the 4###sup/sup### day of sale are deemed non-collectable and bidder is marked as a nonpaying bidder.
The price paid by Online Bidder, or Phone Bidder is the sum of;
(a) Bidder's final bid (hammer price per lot),
(b) A premium of 22.5% of the hammer price per lot
(c) All applicable sales tax.
Buyer understands and agrees that the 22.5% buyer's premium per Lot purchased will be automatically included in the final settlement figure, and the buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority.
SALES TAX LAW
Buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority. State Sales Tax Law, if applicable, will be applied. Phoenix, AZ 8.6%
SHIPPING PICK-UP TERMS
It is the buyer's responsibility to arrange local pick-up or set up the shipment of their auction winnings. Once items have been paid in full, items must be turned over to third party shipper or picked up in person. Winning bidder will be contacted by Pak Mail Crate & Freight with a quote.
For Local & Onsite Bidders: All items must be removed the day of auction. A fee of $10 per item per day will be charged on any item not picked up by 5pm on Monday.
3RD PARTY SHIPPING: We've Partnered with Pak Mail Crate & Freight for all of your auction shipping needs. They offer FedEx, DHL, UPS and USPS services for most parcels. For those larger items, Packing, Shipping, Crating & Freight services are available.
With Online tracking services & Free online estimates @ http://www.weshipphoenix.com/e... we feel you will find their services a perfect for all your shipping needs.
They can be reached directly for questions and quotes at 602-971-2300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pak Mail's hours of operations are as follows: Mon-Fri 9am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 2pm, Closed on Sundays.
All items won at auction must be completely removed from the premises by Buyer at Buyer's sole expense without exception within the 4 days following the auction. Any item not removed within 4 days will be deemed abandoned unless agreed to between Fidelity Estate Services and the winning bidder.
If shipping has not been paid within 10 days from the initial quote date from the shipping company, you agree that your Credit Card will be charged and the items will be shipped.
Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for damage to any items once items have been turned over to the shipping company. All costs associated with shipping are the responsibility of the buyer.
Feel free to contact us with further questions and we thank you for your continued business!
CONDITION OF GOODS
Condition: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item.
ONLINE BIDDER AGREEMENT
By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions, and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of this site. Arizona law will apply to all legal disputes.
This Bidder Agreement ("Agreement") is made between Fidelity Estate Services, LLC ("FES") and the person or entity listed on this page ("Buyer"). Bidder agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with respect to all sales and auctions conducted by Auctioneer. Bidder acknowledges that additional terms to this Agreement may be posted and/or announced from the auction block and such additional terms are deemed incorporated into this Agreement by this reference and are binding on Bidder.
Each Lot is sold "AS IS-WHERE IS", with all faults and defects and all errors of description. Buyer hereby waives and releases FES from and against any claim, demand, liability, or expense of any kind arising out of or related to the Lot.
Buyer acknowledges and understands;
1. FES does not make any representations or express any opinions of its own concerning any Lot
2. Buyer has the option to make his own examination of any Lot before bidding; and assumes all risk of any nonconformities in any Lot.
3. Condition report requests are suggested if you are unable to view the item in person. Condition report requests are answered in the order they are received. It is at the auctioneer's discretion to respond to any request sent the day of the auction.
4. Buyer further acknowledges that he has not relied upon any Statements and/or oral or written representations by FES contained in any catalogs or advertisements of any type pertaining to the sale, including without limitation statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, originality, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, and/or model of any Lot or of any component of any Lot.
5. Buyer represents that the amount bid for any Lot is based solely on Buyer's own independent inspection and evaluation of that Lot.
6. Auctioneer is not liable for any issues concerning telephone bids, online bidding, and/or absentee bidding.
7. Buyer assumes all risks associated with any nonconformity of any Lot or any component of any Lot.
8. As a condition of participation in the auction, Buyer represents that he will conduct any inspections and examination necessary to satisfy himself of all material facts before making any bid.
9. Auctioneer reserves the absolute right to withdraw any item at any time before its actual final sale, including during bidding.
10. Auctioneer at its discretion reserves the right to refuse any bid from any bidder and not to recognize a bidder.
The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer is FINAL. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer is deemed the buyer of the item auctioned.
If any dispute were to arise between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right and the discretion;
1. to determine the successful bidder.
2. to refuse any bid from any bidder and/or not to recognize a bidder.
3. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, before Buyer may initiate any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to any sale occurring as a result of this Agreement, including, but not limited to issues related to Seller's representations or statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, model or mileage, or any other representation made regarding any Lot, Buyer shall submit to a mediation with Seller to be facilitated by FES or its designee on the terms and conditions set forth by FES.
Buyer agrees not to join FES as a defendant in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly out of the condition of the Lot or any alleged representations concerning the Lot. If Buyer fails to comply with this provision, Buyer agrees to reimburse FES for all costs, expenses, and fees, including attorney fees, in defense of such claims.
Buyer hereby waives any potential or actual conflict of interest inherent in such a mediation process and agrees to defend (using counsel reasonably acceptable to FES). Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or bidder's agents, and further agrees to hold harmless Auctioneer and the seller, and their respective agents, employees and representatives for and from (a) any and all personal injury to bidder and bidder's agents, (b) any property damage occurring on the auction premises, and any and all suits, claims, damages, costs and expenses of every kind and nature which may or might be asserted against any of them as a result of the actions or omissions of bidder and/or bidder's agents.
Bidder hereby acknowledges that Auctioneer is an Arizona company with its principal place of business in the State of Arizona.
BIDDER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, THAT THE STATE COURTS OF ARIZONA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY ACTION BROUGHT TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND OVER ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION(S) WITH AUCTIONEER. VENUE IS IN THE MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA. AMENDMENTS AND INTEGRATION.
No waiver or alteration of any provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Auctioneer or unless it is publicly announced by Auctioneer from the auction block prior to sale. Any prior oral or written representations or agreements between the Parties are superseded by this Agreement.
The rights and remedies of Auctioneer under this Agreement are cumulative and the use of any one right or remedy shall not preclude or waive the right to use any or all other remedies Auctioneer may have by law, statute, ordinance or otherwise. In any litigation or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement, Buyer agrees to pay all of FES's attorney fees, costs and other expenses incurred in connection with the litigation or proceeding if FES is successful in such litigation or proceeding.
This Agreement and related Contract of Sale contain the entire agreement between Buyer and FES pertaining to the subject matter described herein. Any terms proposed by Buyer orally or in writing which add to, vary from or conflict with this Agreement shall be void.
ONLINE AUCTION! FINE ESTATE JEWELRY, GOLD, DIAMONDS, ANTIQUES, WESTERN ART, NATIVE AMERICAN AND MORE!
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION! BID FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR PHONE!
This Auction is Timed Auction and Online Bidding is Now Open!
Bid Now! First Auction Lot Closes Saturday July 14th 2018 at 9:00 AM PST
FANTASTIC ONLINE ESTATE AUCTION! We have a fabulous collection of Fine Estate Jewelry, Gold, Diamonds, Antiques, Fine & Western Art, Native American and More! BID NOW from the Comfort of Your Phone! Auction Closes Saturday July 14th. This Auction is Timed Auction and Online Bidding is Now Open! It’s easy… Simply register online with a credit card, sit back and bid from the comfort of your phone! Online Bidding is NOW OPEN! BID TODAY!
For your convenience all items can be paid for online credit card and will be packed and shipped by a professional shipping service. If you are in Arizona we will have local pick-up available.
This is an Online Only Auction! It is a Timed Auction and Online Bidding is Now Open!
First Auction Lot Closes Sat July 14th at 9:00 AM PST
To Bid, Register, View Catalog or See Auction Details Visit:
Items Up for Auction by Lot Number:
1. 14K Yellow Gold Lady's European Mesh Bracelet
2. 14K Yellow Gold Lady's Link/Charm Bracelet
3. 18K Yellow Gold Lady's Three Strand Bracelet
4. 18K Yellow Gold Lady's Two Strand Bracelet
5. 18K Yellow Gold Lady's Two Strand Bracelet
6. 14K Yellow Gold Lady's Link/Charm Bracelet
7. 14K Yellow Gold Lady's Link/Charm Bracelet
8. 14K Yellow Gold Lady's Braided Chain Bracelet with Diamonds
9. 14K Yellow Gold Omega Necklace
10. 14K Yellow Gold Italian Omega Bracelet
11. Two U.S. $5 Gold Coin Pendants
12. 14K Yellow Gold and Onyx Vintage Roman Soldier Men's Ring
13. 14K Yellow Gold with Seed Pearls Vintage Cameo Brooch/Pendant
14. 14K Yellow Gold Diamond Earrings
15. 14K Yellow Gold Panel Bracelet with Diamonds and Sapphires
16. 14K Yellow Gold Pressed Chain Necklace
17. 14K Yellow Gold Hollow Hoop Earrings
18. 14K Yellow Gold Necklace with Jade/Jadeite Pendant
19. Napier Pin/Brooch
20. 14K Yellow Gold Earrings, marked "JOST"
21. 14K Yellow Gold Hoop Earrings
22. 14K Yellow Gold and Onyx Earrings
23. 14K Yellow Gold Cocktail Ring
24. 14K Gold Diamond and Gemstone Ring
25. 14K Yellow Gold Hoop Earrings
26. 14K Yellow Gold and Pearl Cocktail Ring
27. 14K Yellow Gold Heart Shaped Pendant
28. 18K Yellow Gold Hoop Earrings
29. 18K Yellow Gold and Mabe Pearl Ring
30. Early 20th Century 10K Gold Cocktail Ring with Amethyst
31. 14K Yellow Gold and Diamond Ring with Moon Sapphire
32. 14K Yellow Gold Custom Locket/Pendant
33. 18K Yellow Gold Custom Lion Brooch with Diamonds and Gemstones
34. 14K Gold and Seed Pearl Pin/Pendant
35. Antique 14K Yellow Gold Gemstone Cluster Ring
36. 14 K. Gold Necklace and Pendant with Semi-Precious Stone Hearts
37. Three 1/20 12K Gold Filled Scarab Bracelets
38. 14K Yellow Gold Carousel Pendant/Charm
39. 8 pieces of Jade/Jadeite Asian Charms and Pendants
40. 14K Yellow Gold and Pearl Pendant
41. Vintage Duck Pin in Tiffany & Co box
42. 18K Yellow Gold Italian Pin with Pearl and Diamonds
43. 14K Yellow Gold and Mabe Pearl Omega Earrings
44. 14K Yellow Gold and Mabe Pearl Omega Earrings
45. The Australian Koala 1/10oz 9995 Platinum 1991 coin in 14K Gold and Onyx Pendant
46. 14K Yellow Gold and Ruby Men's Ring
47. 14K Yellow Gold Rope Chain Necklace
48. 14K Yellow Gold and White Onyx Omega Earrings
49. Art Deco Platinum and Diamond Engagement Ring
50. 14K White Gold Vintage Opal Cluster Ring
51. Platinum Art Deco Brooch/Pin with Diamond and Sapphires
52. Rare 14K Yellow Gold Charm Necklace
53. 14K Yellow and White Gold and Diamond Necklace
54. 7 Antique Gold Tone Bracelets
55. Three Pearl Necklaces
56. Pearl Necklace with 14K White Gold Clasp
57. Antique B.W.C. & CO Pocket Watch with Fob
58. 18K White Gold Art Deco Filigree 3 Diamond Ring
59. 18K Yellow Gold and Diamond Engagement Ring
60. Custom 18K Yellow Gold and Diamond Bumblebee Brooch/Pin"
61. Diamond and Gold Stud Earrings
62. Natural Green Emerald
63. Grouping of 4 Miscellaneous Gemstones
64. Charles H. Pabst Fine Art
65. Charles H. Pabst Fine Art
66. Michael McCullough Fine Art
67. Santos Barbosa Fine Art
68. Norman Baer Fine Art
69. Bill Freeman Fine Art
70. A.D. Shaw Fine Art
71. Dean St. Clair Fine Art
72. Michael McCullough Fine Art
73. S. Baker Fine Art
74. Howard Carr Fine Art
75. Dan Mieduch Fine Art
76. Jane S. Erickson Fine Art
77. Frank Howell Fine Art
78. Jimmy Abeita Fine Art
79. Jimmy Abeita Fine Art
80. Jimmy Abeita Fine Art
81. Jimmy Abeita Fine Art
82. R.C. Gorman Fine Art
83. Frank Howell Fine Art
84. R.C. Gorman Fine Art
85. Jimmy Abeita Fine Art
86. Ted Blaylock Fine Art
87. Ted Blaylock Fine Art
88. Ted Blaylock Fine Art
89. Ted Blaylock Fine Art
90. Meissen "L Series" Porcelain Cherub
91. Meissen Porcelain Cradle
92. Meissen Porcelain Court Jester
93. Meissen Porcelain Bird
94. Meissen Porcelain "L Series" Porcelain Cherub
95. Native American Olla Basket
96. Native American Sunburst Basket
97. Native American Weaved Plate
98. Native American Kachina
99. Native American Kachina
100. Native American Pottery
101. Early Native American Basket
102. Early Native American Olla Basket
103. Early Native American Olla Basket
104. Native American Weaved Plate
105. Native American Basket
106. Native American Basket
107. Lot of 3 Native/Tribal Baskets
108. Native American Weaved Plate
109. Native American Beaded Tobacco Pouch
110. Native American Silver Concho Belt
111. Native American Pot
112. Lot of Native American Maricopa Pots and Grinding Stone
113. Lot of Jewelry and U.S. Coins
114. U.S. Silver Coins
115. U.S. Silver Coins
116. U.S. Silver Coins
117. 2.07 Carat Round Brilliant Diamond with GIA Diamond Grading Report
118. 1.10 Carat Round Brilliant Diamond with GIA Diamond Grading Report
119. 2.00 Carat Cut Cornered Rectangular Modified Brilliant Diamond with GIA Diamond Grading Report
120. Antique Victorian Gold Ring with European Cut Diamond
121. Georg Jensen Sterling Silver Salad Serving Set #136
122. Matched Set of Gouda Holland Dutch Pottery Vases Signed
123. Set of 9 Sterling Silver Horderve Forks from Sheffield England
124. Moorcroft Blue Wisteria Plum Pattern Vase
125. Early 20th Century Japanese Meiji Art Pottery Vase with Basket Weave Silver Overlay
126. Giuseppe Armani Figurine Lady with Flower Cart Florence 1987
127. Giuseppe Armani "Pretty Duckling" Figurine Girl Ducks Bird Florence 1986 Signed
128. Giuseppe Armani Figurine Boy with Dog Florence 1991 Signed
129. Lot of Antique Sterling Spoons Gorham Berry Slotted Spoon and Iced Tea Spoon
130. Antique Etched and Pierced Sterling Silver Picture Holder
131. Antique Chinese Pink Rose Quartz Crystal Carving of Guanyin with Bird
132. Mirrored Pair of Antique Japanese Kutani Moriage Shishi Foo Dog Figurines
133. Antique Hubley Cast Iron Lion Bank
134. Pair of Steuben Crystal Dolphins / Porpoises Signed
135. Very Rare Large Exbor 1958 Glass Fish Trout Czechoslovakian Art Glass
136. Baccarat France Crystal Vase Signed
137. Baccarat French Crystal Bird Figurine Signed
138. Rare Antique Baccarat Crystal Plate Signed in Raised Block Letters
139. Vintage Tiffany & Co Sterling Silver Italy Picture Frame
140. Lot of 2 Edgar Berebi Jeweled and Enameled Picture Frames
141. Exotic Jay Strongwater Bird Oval Jeweled Picture Frame
142. Lot of 3 Vintage Abalone and Alpaca Silver Picture Frames
143. Lot of 2 Vintage Abalone and Alpaca Silver Picture Frames
144. Antique International Sterling Silver and Crystal 11 Piece Art Deco Vanity / Dresser Set
145. Antique Sterling Silver 5 Piece Dresser Set / Scissors
146. Vintage Waterford Crystal Footed Bowl
147. Lot of 3 Vintage Silver Picture Frames
148. Lot of 2 Hawkes Sterling Crystal Candle Holders
149. Waterford Crystal Keepsake Box
150. Rucinni Penguin Trinket Box w Swarovski Crystals
151. Vintage Waterford Crystal Paperweight Desk Pen Holder with Waterford Pen
152. Vintage Hand Cut Crystal Paperweight
153. Waterford Turtle Crystal Paperweight
154. Verlys France "Les Cabochons" Vessel of Gems Crystal Vase Signed
155. Antique Blown Etched Bottle with Footed Metal Overlay
156. Lot of 2 Iridescent Studio Art Glass Eggs / Paperweights Signed
157. Viertasca Capodimonte Figurine Watermelon Boys
158. Vintage Italian Capodimonte Figure of Boy by Artist Tiziano Galli
159. One of a Kind Carved Dog "Sherlock" Artist Signed
160. Vintage Asian Cloisonné Horse and Vase
161. Ardleigh Elliott Cloisonné Enamel Elephant Musical Trinket Box
162. Antique Iridescent Fluted Bowl
163. Rubens Ware by S. Hancock & Sons Pomegranate Pattern Vase
164. Lot of 2 Antique Union Pacific and Yale Locks
165. Vintage Studio Art Glass Decanter Czech
166. Antique Victorian Ink Well made from an Abalone Seashell
167. Vintage Hand Painted Wheeling Pottery Tea Trivet with Wallace Sterling Silver
168. Royal Copenhagen Ceramic Bird Whistle by Berte Jessen 1961
169. Lot of 5 Antique Brilliant Cut Glass Serving Dishes
170. Saggar Studio Pottery Circ 1985 Signed Richard Mahaffey
171. Asian Red Lacquer Box
172. Antique Chinese Cinnabar Vase Circ 1890-1914
173. Lot of 3 Vintage Patricia Garrett California Impressionist Studio Art Pottery
174. Lot of 3 Ceramic Rabbits by Goebel W Germany and English
175. Lot of 2 Ceramic Chicks by Gort and Goebel W Germany
176. 13 Piece Nativity Set by W. Goebel from 1960
177. Tiffany & Co Thumbprint Brandy Snifter
178. 61 Piece 1847 Rogers Silver-plate Marquise Pattern Flatware
179. Lot of 11 Vintage Lighters
180. Lot of Wilton Armetale Serving Bowl and Serving Plate
181. Lot of 4 Swarovski Crystal Figurines
182. Swarovski Crystal Seal Figurine
183. Vintage Arthur Court Grape Pattern Aluminum Pitcher
184. Vintage Arthur Court Aluminum Salad Server and Ice Scoop
185. Vintage Arthur Court Rabbit Marble Cheese / Cutting Board
186. National Escapade Bamboo Gold Plated Stainless Steel Flatware Japan
187. Vintage 1960s International Silver 1847 Rogers Bros 24K Gold Plated Stainless Steel Flatware
188. Vintage Arthur Court Large Elephant Pattern Serving / Salad Bowl
189. Vintage Arthur Court Fish Shaped Serving Dish with Lid
190. Vintage Arthur Court Large Goose Pattern Serving Platter
191. Vintage Armetale 4 Compartment Lobster Tray by Bruce Cox Design
192. Heavy French Crystal Decanter
193. Set of 12 - 1883 F.B. Rogers Silver Co Champagne / Sherbet
194. Antique 19th Century Atkins Brothers English Silver-plate Serving / Chafing Dish
195. Lot of Asian Black Lacquer Nesting Boxes and Buddha Stone Stamp / Seal
196. Gorham Cake Plate with Chantilly Silver-plate Pedestal Base
197. Vintage French Thermometre and Hygrometre with Bird
198. Antique Japanese Tin Teapot
199. Antique Yixing Clay and Enamel Teapot
Follow us on Facebook for more news and exciting auctions! Follow us on Facebook at:
Now accepting consignments! Need Cash? Got something to sell? Let Fidelity Estate Services handle your estate or personal property liquidations. We are still accepting Quality consignments for all future auctions!
keywords: collectibles, collection, art, artwork, antiques, antique, estate sale, tag sale, auction, live auction, estate liquidation, estate buyout, luxury, fine art, paintings, art glass, native American jewelry, Navajo rugs and artifacts, antiques, estate auctions, estate liquidation, antiques, antique, online auction, on-line auction, auctioneer, auctioneers
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Phoenix, AZ
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 698 photos