LIVE AUCTION! VINTAGE MOTORCYCLES, CARS! OVER 20 CLASSIC VEHICLES SELL REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
HARLEY DAVIDSON, BSA, MOTO GUZZI, CUSHMAN, CUSTOM CHOPPERS, FORD THUNDERBIRD, CHEVY CORVETTE, CROSLEY, CHEVY TRUCK, FORD BRONCO
ONLINE BIDDING IS NOW OPEN! OR BID LIVE IN-PERSON AT OUR PHOENIX WAREHOUSE!
SATURDAY MARCH 23RD
AUCTION PREVIEW 9:00 AM AUCTION START 10:00 AM
ONLINE BIDDING ON ALL VEHICLES STARTS AT ONLY $5
Don’t miss this LIVE Indoor Vintage Motorcycle and Car Auction in Phoenix! We have a bevy of collectible motorcycles and cars that will be auctioned at no reserve! This Auction is No Joke! We will be auctioning off a Vintage Harley Davidsons, Moto Guzzi’s, BSA’s Cushman Scooters, Custom Choppers as well as Classic Cars including a Corvette Show Car, Thunderbird, Triumph, Crosley and So Much More! All Vehicles will be sold at NO RESERVE! This means they will ALL be sold REGARDLESS of PRICE!
BID NOW from the Comfort of Your Phone! Online Bidding is Now Open! It’s easy… Simply register online with a credit card, sit back and bid from the comfort of your phone! Online Bidding is NOW OPEN! BID TODAY!
TO BID IN-PERSON - LIVE BIDDING LOCATION:
Saturday March 23rd Auction Preview 9:00 AM Auction Start 10:00 AM
LOCATION: 2050 S 16th Street Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85034
ADVANCE LIVE LOCAL PREVIEW AVAILABLE:
Friday March 22nd 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
LOCATION: 2050 S 16th Street Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85034
CROSS STREET: (Located at the NW Corner of South 16th Street and I-17)
TO REGISTER OR BID ONLINE VISIT:
BEST WAY TO BID ONLINE:
- Place your maximum bid with confidence. Our easy and trusted bidding system ensures you get the best prices. Your bid stays at the lowest price required to keep you in the lead, and increases only if another bidder places a competing bid.
- In the event the bidding surpasses your maximum bid you will be notified prior to auction close with the option to adjust your bid. Bid with Confidence!
- Bid with confidence as you are the only person with visibility to see your maximum bid! We can only see the current bid price!
FEATURED AUCTION ITEMS:
CHECK BACK! COMPLETE PICTURES AND DETAILS TO COME!
- CONCHO ARIZONA RANCH LAND! OVER 76 ACRES OF RANCH LAND, HOUSE WITH SOLAR, WATER WELL AND TRACTOR SELLS NO RESERVE!
- 1971 Moto Guzzi V750 Ambassador Motorcycle. Red & White with Tan Seat. 757 CC Motor Odometer reads 35,611. This bike appears to have been restored Stamped: 1971 Feb, Engine VIN# 22657 Frame VIN# 22657
- 2003 Arlen Ness Custom Chopper Motorcycle with Red, Silver Flames on a Black Base S&S Super Engine. VIN# ANFP002331
- 1958 Cushman Husky Motorcycle Restored! Black & White. Odometer Reads 19,762 VIN# 78335165
- 2006 Harley Davidson Touring Road King "Police Model", 1,450 CC Engine, Starts and Runs, Eclipse Audio with Polk Audio Speakers. Only 21,340 Miles. White & Black. VIN# 1hd1fhw146y691527
- 2002 Harley Davidson Road King Police "Police Interceptor" Black with Blue Striping and White Tank. 1450 CC Motor with 22,045 Miles. Starts and Runs. VIN# 1HD1FHW162y620937
- 2004 American IronHorse Texas Custom Chopper Red with Silver Flames With 7,280 Miles. S&S Engine, Vance Hines Exhaust, Completely Chromed! Motorcycle Starts, Runs and Rides. Has Title Ready to Go! VIN# 5L5TX044941000606
- 1991 Harley Davidson Heritage FLSTC Custom Softail Classic. Custom paint Black with Green Flames. With 1337 CC Motor. Bike has no odometer so mileage is unknown VIN# 1HD1BJL44MY026030
- 2002 Harley Davidson Touring Road King "Police Model", White. 1450 CC Motor with 23,271 Miles. VIN#1HD1FHW1X2Y623484
- 1952 Restored Red Cushman Model 62 Scooter Motorcycle. VIN# 088453
- 1967 BSA MKIII Spitfire Special Motorcycle. Odometer Reads 6,106 Miles. VIN# A65SA16678
- 1981 Harley Davidson Sportster 1000, Maroon Odometer Reads 19,686 Miles VIN# 1HD1CAH10BY043366
- 1971 Moto Guzzi V750 Police Ambassador California Highway Patrol Motorcycle, white & black. 757 CC Motor Odometer reads 76,544. Bike still has police dash and lights intact VIN# 22355
- BARN FIND! 1957 Vintage Thunderbird 2 Door Coupe! Just got back from the shop and the car starts right up! CAR VIN# D7FH394907 Engine Cast Number EDB 6015-D. The car Odometer Reads 89,660 and car body is stamped that a new engine was put in at 85,750 miles? We located a receipt that the Engine was "removed and replaced" in 1985 but we are not sure if the original engine was rebuilt or if it was replaced all together?
- 1951 Crosley Super Car, Yellow. VIN # (On Title) 303789. This car was in the process of being restored. It is a project car and the parts, motor, seats etc are included and placed inside the vehicle. The body has been painted. We cannot guarantee all parts are complete and in working condition. The car sells AS-IS
- 1972 Triumph Spitfire IV Convertible VIN# FK364920. This car comes with a newer soft top and an older hard top. Odometer reads 16,546
- 1965 Chevrolet Custom Long Bed 3/4 Ton Truck with Manual Transmission and "3 on the Tree". Odometer reads 75,080 VIN# C2545Z123534. This truck runs and was licensed for 2019. Sells AS-IS
- 1979 Ford Bronco 4WD WITH 400 CI Engine 6.6 L. Odometer Reads 45,709 VIN# U15SLEH8346
- 1990 Mercedes 190E Sedan. Model 190E2 Odometer Reads 152,979 VIN# WDBDA29D2LF680404. This car is in excellent condition for the age. Sells AS-IS
- 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Platinum Edition Model LPT with 2.4 L Turbo Engine. Odometer Reads 86,954 Miles VIN# 3C8FY68834T223415
- 1995 Chevrolet Diesel Truck C/K 2500 HD Ext Cab 155.5" WB 4WD C6P 8 Cylinder 6.5L 397CI Engine. Odometer Reads Only 63,221 Miles! VIN# 1GCGK29F7SE217417
- 1978 Kawasaki KZ200-A1 Motorcycle, Blue Paint, 198 CC Motor, Odometer Reads 553 Miles! We do not have a key for this bike. However it is licensed through 2021 so we assume it runs. Regardless the Motorcycle sells AS-IS VIN# kZ200A-015967
- 1970 BSA Lightning 650 Motorcycle Model A652L Blue with Silver Tank. with 654 CC Motor. This model has no odometer. Also the bike has no key so we are unsure of the mechanical condition. VIN# HD11016A65L
- 1970 BSA Lightning 650 Motorcycle Model A65L Blue with Silver Tank with 654 CC Motor, Odometer Reads 9,093 Miles. The bike has no key so we are unsure of the mechanical condition. VIN# A65LA16874Y
- Vintage Yamaha XT500F Motorcycle VIN# 1E6225535 Odometer Reads 7,410 Miles. There is some debate on the year of this motorcycle as the bike was found abandoned and then titled in California in 1982. If you research the VIN# on the bike and title (which match) the internet says this motorcycle is a 1979 Yamaha XT500F. This bike does have a California title and there is no lien.
- Custom Show Car 1976 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe with T-Tops and Completely chromed 350 Motor, Odometer Reads 49,911 Miles. VIN# 1Z37L6S400243 This custom Corvette Stingray has been customized to include a completely chromed and polished 350 motor and accessories. This car has also won several awards at local car shows. This car has a Colorado Title.
- 2000 Starship Custom Luxe-Ryder Trailer. This is an enclosed trailer made of fiberglass and is aerodynamic VIN# 5D6BM1514YW00082. Luxe-Ryder is the first and only 2-motorcycle transporter with an air-bag suspension system.
- 2007 Homesteader by Patriot Enclosed Cargo Trailer with Side Door and Rear Ramp Door. Trailer includes tie down locations and wheel chock for safe and easy motorcycle transport. Inside Size of Trailer Approx 14 ft Long, 5 ft 8 inches Wide, 6 ft Tall VIN# 5HABE12187N0063001971
- And More Vehicles to Come!
ONLINE BIDDERS ONLY:
If you are bidding online a Credit Card will be required to Register to Bid. Online Winning Bidders MUST PAY with Certified Funds (Cash, Cashier’s Check or Wire Transfer) Payment IN FULL must be made within 72 hours of receipt of an invoice. We will send Invoices and Payment details for Online bidders within 24 Hours of the Close of Auction.
LIVE IN-PERSON BIDDERS ONLY:
If Bidding on a Vehicle: We will Only take Certified Funds (cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer) for cars, any car that is over $2,000 in final auction price requires you to have a $2,000 non-refundable cash deposit if you are the winning bidder. Any car that sells less than $2,000 requires a $1,000 cash deposit. As soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD” you will need to turn over the non-refundable cash deposit. The balance of certified funds is due by Monday at 5:00 pm. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared, we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and State Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automotive dealer and bring a completed AZ Form 5000.
Don't miss our quality Estate Sales and No Reserve Estate Auctions! Come out and you will see why we are the fastest growing LIVE estate sale, auction and appraisal business in Arizona! We don't mess around! Our sales and auctions are entertaining, LIVE and in person and most important our estate sales and auctions are always honest and fair! All Fidelity Estate Services estate auctions are No Reserve! This means that everything sells regardless of price!
Follow us on Facebook for more news and exciting auctions at:
Need Cash? Got something to sell? Let Fidelity Estate Services handle your estate or personal property liquidations. We are still accepting Quality consignments for all future auctions!
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions: Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Fidelity Estate Services Terms and Conditions.
- All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 15% buyers premium on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
- Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargeback with the buyers’ credit card company.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
- Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds for payment on vehicles, this means you must pay for the vehicle with cash, wire transfer or bank issued cashier check in order for the title to be transferred. To be eligible to bid on a vehicle you MUST have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
- Photography and Video Release: From time to time Fidelity Estate Services may elect to photograph or video record any part or all of our auctions. All auction attendees agree to consent that Fidelity Estate Services may use this photography or video footage for business and promotional purposes.
- Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
- Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
- Fidelity Estate Services Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice.
keywords: online auction, on-line auction, auctioneer, auctioneer, auctions, land auction, investment property, ranch auction, acreage auction, sale, liquidation, personal property, motorcycles, motorcycle, motorbike, car, vehicle, cars, vehicles, antique, vintage, restore, restored, restoration, project, collector, collection, collectors