* One day sale. Doors open at 8:00 am through 3:00 pm. No early bird admissions.
* Please sign in and get a number upon arrival.
* To get advance notice of our sales, please sign up for our email list.
* Numbers will be handed out starting at 7:00 am the morning of the sale for the 8:oo am opening.
* For the 7:00 am crowd; we will honor markers if you remain on-site until you have your number.
* One number per person, please.
* We are not responsible for waking customers who have fallen asleep in their vehicles.
* Address will be posted 3 hours prior to sale.
* Sale prices are reduced 25% off original price at 11am.
* Sales prices reduced 50% off original price at 1pm. Numbers are handed out again prior to reentering at 1pm for 50% reduction. Not all items apply to 50% reduction.
* An associate will assign buyers a designated area on our staging table for the items you have selected to purchase, where you will be prepped for checkout.
* Bid slips for the end of sale at the sales register.
* Major credit cards, and cash accepted only. NO CHECKS are accepted. $25 minimum for credit and debit card purchases.
* Sales taxes collected on all sales.
* All items are sold As-Is, Where-Is. Caring Transitions makes no claims as to the condition of any items. Buyer may inspect and operate any item prior to purchase. Once purchased there are no returns allowed. No Exceptions.
* All sales final. NO REFUNDS
* All merchandise stays on site until paid in full.
* All purchases must be removed by 3:00pm the day of the sale unless other arrangements are made with management in advance, or you will forfeit the purchase with no refund due.
* For insurance liability reasons, our staff are unable to help you lift/carry heavy and/or large items to your vehicle. You will need to arrange your own transportation.
* Please bring any help and tools needed to disassemble and remove your purchases from the home.
* Caring Transitions is not responsible for accidents.
* No food or drink are permitted inside the home, a smoke free property.
* Please do not enter restricted areas designated by posted signage.
* No public restrooms on-site.... Sorry.
* No parking on lawns or blocking driveways
Welcome to Caring Transitions of Phoenix Northwest Valley's Plethora of Goodies estate sale in the Westbrook Village section of Peoria (SE of N 99th Ave and W Beardsley Ave). ONE DAY ONLY happening this Friday. March 31st! Numbers handed out starting at 7:00 am. Doors open at 8:00 am. Numbers for the 50% reduction will be handed out prior to 1:00 pm.
This sale includes:
- Dining room table & chairs
- China cabinet
- Power-lift reclining chair
- Entertainment stand
- Game/Card table w/ Chairs
- Patio Furniture
- Patio Bar w/ Stools
- Assorted kitchen items
- Assorted china
- Assorted knick-knacks
- Assorted home decor
- New York Rangers square table
- New York Jets/Yankees/Rangers rectangular table
- Assorted media
- Assorted Silk plants
- Assorted glassware
- Assorted Lamps
- Upholstered Sofa
- Upholstered Loveseat
- Upholstered Arm Chairs
- Assorted End tables - some vintage
- Glass top coffee table
- Assorted wall art
- Assorted artificial plants
- Set of Bavarian steins
- Davison Electric Guitar
- Hollinger Mini Guitar Amp
- Assorted small appliances
- Queen bed and mattress/box spring
- Assorted dressers
- HP Pavilion desk computer
- HP flat screen Monitor
- Assorted Vinyl LPs
- Epson Workforce 645 inkjet printer
- HP Office Jet 6310 inkjet printer
- Denon Surround Sound Receiver #AVR-3300
- Denon Surround Sound Amplifier #AVC-2800
- Sony CD/DVD Player #DVD-NS575P
- Vintage LC Smith typewriter
- Vintage Royal portable typewriter
- Vintage typewriter table
- Assorted tools
- Assorted vintage cameras and binoculars
- Hi-top tile-top patio bistro table
- Blue Dolphin and Yuntian Outdoors Life Vests XXL
- Set of two Bose environmental (Outdoor) speakers
- Sentry Floor Safe
- Assorted holiday decor
- Entertainment Center
- Hydraulic floor jack
- Men's and Women's clothing
- Much, much more