Cash, Debit, Visa, MC and ApplePay accepted. (Credit and debit cards accepted over $50) Please be prepared to take your items with you. We cannot answer phone calls during the sale, nor will we give out pricing info over the phone or via email, except for vehicle information. You are welcome to bring any appraiser to any sale before purchase. You may test any gold item with an electronic tester only. You MAY NOT use a scratch/chemical test on any item. ALL ITEMS AS IS/WHERE IS. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. We no longer can accept American Express or Paypal credit cards, effective immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience.
What a fun and outstanding sale we have had this week...and there are still more great things to come!! We have arrived at Super Saturday and discounts will apply starting at 8am. We also have a phenomenal discount special planned that we have never conducted before. Arrive early for the best selection, however, you will definitely want to be in line at 11:00am for our special announcement! We will close for a brief amount of time (10:45am-11:00am) to prepare, and will reopen the doors promptly at 11:00am. We are not going to give away what this special will be, but we know your going to like it!! See you tomorrow
If you only get to one estate sale in the next six months...make it THIS estate! This one is a treasure trove of antiques, wrapped in western items and surrounded by odd and unusual curiosities! We have never seen an estate quite like this before.
Every square inch, from floor to ceiling, wall to wall, is covered with rare and unique items. From the first step inside the door, you feel like you are walking into a museum. The history and stories associated with the estate are plentiful and authentic. Our client ran in many circles, to include the "Rat Pack" and some of early Las Vegas most notorious. He rubbed elbows with many of Hollywoods Elite. Photos and history abound in every corner of the home.
There is early Americana, burlesque (no photos for obvious reasons), WWII items, sewing machines, cameras, knives, Asian art, Southwestern, barber chairs, pianos, books (many shelves worth), LP's....and just about every collectible you can think of. Razors? Yes, we have those. Cigarette cases? We have those too. Vintage pens? You guessed it, we have those too!
There are one of a kind photos and paper Ephemera everywhere. Need a ticket to a 1936 Presidential Convention? Vintage purses? Thousands of old buttons? There are several National cash registers and several Pachinko machines. We also have a 1992 Mazda Miata Convertible in very good condition!
We have uncovered vintage unpublished photos from a Coca Cola promotional shoot of various famous movie stars in the 50's. One of them is pen signed by Tommy Dorsey!
For our last sale of the year, it is going to be a knockout! This sale will run 3 big days in December.
- 1992 Mazda Miata Convertible
- Two (2) Panchinco machines with shot
- National Cash registers
- Several Old Telephones
- Barlow, Imperial and Schrade knives
- Two (2) Koken Barber chairs
- Pearl handled straight razors, several Solingen
- Valet Auto Strop Safety razor kits
- Rolls Razor kits
- Fairchild dip pen, Wahl, Eversharp, Esterbrook, Waterman and Morrisons Fountain pens with 14k nib
- Bronze Cupid
- Volupte and Dorset Compacts
- Jacques Cuendet 4 song music box (2 available, 2 sizes)
- WWII bomber hat and googles
- Hubley 1950's Colt 45 Cap Gun
- Several black powder pistols
- Original Beverly Shindler Art
- Original Oil by H. Kosaka
- Losone Djembe Drum
- Maidstone Violin (needs restoration, but the case is quite unique)
- Wooden early reedless Oboe
- Aulos Brown and Cream flute
- Alto Bugle Single valve (1950's)
- Multiple Harmonicas
- Wood Bass drum
- Remington 5 typewriter in pristine condition
- Remington 5 portable model
- Corona models
- Vintage and rare Lp's, our favorite, 1978 Original Rolling Stones 1st Edition "Some Girls"
- Vintage beaded purses
- Binoculars and Cameras
- Multiple smoking pipes
- Vintage Photographs
- Set (approx 30) Coca Color Celebrity photos
- Coca Cola leaded glass hanging lamp
- Vintage (60's and 70's) clothing
- Some vary "unusual" manequins
- Burlesque art (no photos due to nudity)
- Copper and cast iron
- Argo Fare Meter
- Lighted "Disco Lounge" sign
- Mirror Disco Ball
- Hundreds of pepper grinders
- Rolling paper Teleprompter
- Mark V Hubbard E Meter
- Vanity Mirror from the Queen Mary (the ship, not the actual Queen!)
- Hand tools (lots of old wood tools/ planes)
- "TAB" tool cabinets
- A 4 drawer file cabinet full of 1970's/ 80's Playboys
- A couple of old traffic lights
- Wooden wagon wheels
- 4 person hot tub with cover
- Pyrene Fire Extinguisher
- Deco style sewing cabinet with Singer machine inside
- Multiple portable sewing machines
Some of big names we have in photos and some noted with signatures:
- Signed Jerry Lewis (1926-2017)
- Signed Tommy Dorsey (1905-1956)
- Signed Duke Ellington program with the entire band
- Signed Chaz Chase (1901-1983) (Vaudeville and Burlesque 1920's, gosh this guy would eat anything!!)
- A huge amount of MGM studios, Charles Sheldon, Ron Pinchbeck, Tony Deville, Jeff Turner, George Allen Williamson, Al Goodman, Claire Luce, Judy Garland, Ava Gardner, Jimmy Russell, Pery Como, Ella Raines, Johnny Mathis. This is a huge opportunity to find unreleased photos of the above, taken from the Coca Cola promo, as well as from the photo shoot in Africa in 1949.
Lenore and Auntie Glads is proud to once again partner with Home Instead Senior Care to provide Christmas gifts to our forgotten Senior Citizens! Last year, we contracted to provide 40 gifts, this year, we have agreed to go even BIGGER and provide FIFTY seniors with presents!
If you wish to help us along, you may "adopt" a senior from the photographed tags on our Facebook page, by placing your name under the tag. Their requests are quite small, and we always make sure each senior receives 5 gifts in their bag. The gifts must be taken to the senior home by DEC 8th, so time is quite short. Won't you help us be a "Santa to a Senior" this year? Click the link below to be taken to the Senior Santa pages. If you do not wish to adopt a whole tag, you may purchase a small single gift and we will make sure it gets put into a package! It's that easy!
Thank you for your continued support all these years!
We can arrange with you to pick up your gifts or you may drop them off at our final estate sale of the year, located near 35th Ave and Bell, on Dec 5th, 6th or 7th! To read about this wonderful Senior Santa program, click here:
If you have read our entire ad, down to here, we appreciate your time and diligence. These ads take hours to write. And we welcome our returning snowbirds! As a bonus to everyone who has gotten this far, on the first day of the sale, just approach the register and say, "I read the whole ad" and you will get 50% off one (1) item. (Disclaimer, no the car is not included in this offer!) But everything in the house is!! It pays to take your time and we appreciate all of you! This is going to be one great sale!
Thank you for you continuing support of Lenore and Auntie Glads!!