- WE HAVE ENDEAVORED TO CATALOGUE AND DESCRIBE THE ITEMS AND SERVICES CORRECTLY, BUT EVERYTHING IS SOLD “AS IS”
- WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS AND DISCOVERY. YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS BEFORE THE ITEMS WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU.
- A 15% BUYER'S PREMIUM IS ADDED TO ALL WINNING BIDS.
- BIDDERS MUST RAISE THEIR NUMBER CARD AND CLEARLY STATE THEIR NUMBER IF CALLED UPON SO THE AUCTIONEER CAN RECOGNIZE THEIR BIDS.
- SALES TAX IS CHARGED UNLESS YOU CAN PRESENT US WITH A COPY OF A CURRENT TAX EXEMPTION FORM PROVIDED BY YOUR STATE.
- THE AUCTIONEER WILL ANNOUNCE THE HIGHEST BID AND THE WINNING NUMBER WILL BE RECORDED. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, THE AUCTIONEER SHALL HAVE THE SOLE AND FINAL AUTHORITY TO DETERMINE THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER OR TO RE- OFFER AND RE-SELL THE ITEM.
- ON THE FALL OF THE AUCTIONEER’S GAVEL, TITLE TO THE ITEM WILL PASS TO THE WINNING BIDDER, WHO THEN ASSUMES FULL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ITEM.
- YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED BIDDER TO BID ON ITEMS - REGISTRATION IS AT THE CHECKOUT COUNTER WHEN YOU ENTER, YOU WILL RECEIVE A BID CARD WITH A UNIQUE NUMBER. BY BIDDING, YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU ARE READY AND WILLING TO PURCHASE THAT ITEM FOR YOUR BID AMOUNT, PLUS ANY SHIPPING CHARGES DISCLOSED IN THE LISTING. IF YOU ARE OUTBID, OR YOUR BID DOES NOT MEET THE SELLER'S RESERVE PRICE, YOU ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BUY. BUT IN ALL OTHER CASES, YOU ARE ENTERING A CONTRACT WITH THE SELLER TO BUY THE ITEM AND TO DELIVER PAYMENT WITHIN THE TIME PERIOD SPECIFIED. YOUR BIDS ARE FINAL AND NON-RETRACTABLE. ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION BY THE AUCTIONEER WILL PREVAIL OVER ANY PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS.
- A LIST OF SHIPPING SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED AND THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION FOR OUT OF TOWN BUYERS TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR LARGER ITEMS. THERE WILL BE A HANDLING FEE FOR SMALLER ITEMS IF ALPHA SHIPS THEM. ALL SHIPPED ITEMS WILL BE INSURED AND SHIPPED THE BEST AND MOST RELIABLE WAY POSSIBLE.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2018 @ 1:30PM
New Photos and Videos Added 10/10/18 - Check them out! To see all the videos and photos visit AlphaEstateSales
Our Vintage Toys, Trains, and Collectibles Auction is a collectors dream! Many rare and unusual items including toy Trains (name brands include: Walthers, Allas, Exact Rail, Accurail, Bowser, Athearn, HO Train, Tangent, Intermountain, MTH Electric Trains, and Kadee Cars), Amazing Spiderman #1 Silver Age Comic! Also, Star Trek Memorabilia, Hollywood Memorabilia from the 1960s and 1970s, Vintage TV Show Photographs, Civil War Books, WWII Books, Pin Up Girls, Cartoonist Books, Disney, Schultz, Chess Sets and Boards, Stamp Collections, Medieval Collections, Replica Firearms, a complete Playboy collection from January 1956 - June 2010, some 1954 and 1955 (all but one issue), misc Playboy box lots, Matchbox, Hot Wheels, Nascar, Diecast cars, Comic Books and Memorabilia including Simpsons, Superman, Batman, Betty Boop, Captain America, Marval Universe, X-Men, M&M's, Disney, Disney Art, misc Art and much more!
The Auction begins Sunday, October 28 at 1:30 p.m. You may preview Saturday, October 27 from 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. and Sunday, October 28 from 12:00 p.m. until the auction begins at 1:30 pm. Come on in and get registered and reserve a seat. See you there!
These wonderful pieces will be at our spacious auction gallery facility, 2315 Triana Blvd, Suite C; Huntsville, AL 35805, corner of 9th Avenue & Triana - Inside the historic Center Theater Building, one of the few standing Art Deco structures in Huntsville! See you there