Moves Made EasierBonded and Insured Member since Jun 25, 2012
About Moves Made Easier
If you have lived in your home for quite a few years, the thought of preparing to move or downsize can be physically and emotionally overwhelming.
If you are an adult child or caregiver, your job and your own family can prevent you from spending as much time as you would like helping sort through household belongings.
You deserve piece of mind when facing important life changes. Moves are made easier by our caring family of Certified Transition Specialists.
We can also help with services to declutter your home or make safety modifications to assist with your changing health needs.
We manage every detail of your move, starting with organizing your belongings and ending with settling you into your new home while making your current home appealing to prospective buyers or renters
We can work in tandem with your adult children or manage your entire project, staying in regular contact with your family
Want to find out more? Schedule a free consultation in your home with no obligation
Moves Made Easier can provide any or all of these services tailored to fit your situation:
• Space plan your new home for accessibility and capacity to accommodate moved belongings
• Prioritize and select belongings to be moved into your new residence
• Pack items to be moved
• Sort and organize the remaining belongings for distribution
• Hire and supervise professional movers
• Ship items to out-of-town relatives
• Arrange for rental storage space
• Sell unwanted belongings
• Donate items to your favorite charitable organizations and provide documentation for your tax preparer
• Organize personal documents and shred unneeded paper
• Arrange for digitizing family photographs
• Dispose or recycle unwanted items
• Refer you to qualified contractors who can make home repairs or accommodations for disabilities
• "Broom clean” or arrange for thorough house cleaning
• Stage your home for sale or rent
• Arrange for utility transfer or cut-off, change of address notices, etc
• Unpack and set up your new home including connecting electronics and hanging pictures
• Will any of these services save you time and stress?
Based out of Cleveland, OH
Thurs, Fri, Sat Aug. 9-10-11 9:00-4:00, numbers Thurs 8:30 Lovely home full of quality furnishings – everything must go! Top notch Viking dining set, beautiful 7 pc bedroom set, pristine glasstop kitchen table & chairs, GE side by s...
Church of St. Clarence 30106 Lorain Rd, N. Olmsted Fenton & milk glass, Royal Doulton, Noritake, T&V Limoges, ZS & Co, Brownfield & Sons, KT&K, Majolica, Lefton China, Westmoreland, Rockinghman, Reutter, other European porcelain,...
Home full of lovely furnishings and appliances. Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer, light fixtures, jewelry, framed & unframed art, Genuine leather set: couch, love seat, chair, ottoman. King bedroom set: dresser, chest, headboard/fram...