Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Mountain)
UPDATE: We had a record-breaking day in Ridgewood, but the inventory here is just SO HUGE, we're slashing prices to move more out the door! At the discretion of the owners, we will be offering up to 50 percent off many items in this amazing house!
Third day added! Monday 10/3 10-3:30!
The lady of the house has been an avid collector of fine toys for decades, and now that she is moving out of state, she must liquidate her extensive collection. Literally, there is no furniture and very few housewares left in this home, the homeowner is only keeping a few things she needs to live until she moves. The entire house, a three-bedroom raised ranch with full basement and two-car garage, is given over to this fascinating toy collection!
- HUGE Disney toy collection dating from the 1930s through the 1990s including 1940s Pinocchio wooden doll, very rare Marx Disneyland Jeep, Mickey Mouse Express wind-up train from the '50s, Mickey Mouse Xylophone from the 1930s and many more.
- Marx Hoot N' Hallow Haunted House
- Several Fisher-Price items including vintage 1970s Castle mint in box
- HUGE carousel toy collection dating back to the 1920s, including a restored antique full-size Coney Island carousel horse by Illions, a rare 1930s Wolverine Manufacturing Co. tin Merry-Go-Round No. 31, a smaller 1930s Wolverine tin Merry-Go-Round, two 1950s Chien tin merry-go-rounds, one with horses and the other with swans (very rare)
- New additions: Nearly three dozen beautiful pieces of fine men's jewelry, gold and silver, precious and semi-precious stones, really beautiful things
- Collection of cameras including Nikon FE2, Pentax Program Plus, and Canon EOS Rebel Ti.
- HUGE collection of book and television-themed toys including Sesame Street, Hanna Barbera, Magic School Bus and more
- Star Wars toys including mint-in-package Episode I character figures
- HUGE collection of ramp walkers, some very rare
- HUGE collection of Simpsons toys including character figures in their "environments"
- Rare old games including Sears tabletop hockey and Tudor football with figures, "Green Ghost" by Marx, many other classic games from your childhood and your parents'
One super-special item: a 1988 Chevrolet Camaro Iroc Z28 with 33,000 original miles put on it by one senior owner. T-top roof. $4500. Clean title.
Added: Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro kayak in yellow, Toro 6.5HP 20" snowblower in working condition
Just added!! A beautiful collection of gold and sterling jewelry!
Discovered: Lots of good tools in garage!
Entire contents of kitchen cabinets will be for sale, too.
Ridgewood does not allow street signs. S. Pleasant Ave. is a light at the intersection with Grove St., which is also Midland Ave. You can take the Midland Ave. Glen Rock exit off Route 17.