Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Mountain)
Something for Everyone in this large manufactured home!
- 2005 Chrsler Town and Country
- Fishing reels , lures, fly, 2 poles
- Portable ac unit
- Flat screen TV 's
- 2 Generators
-Tools, hand , power, tool boxes, ladders
- Workout bench & wieghts
- Plumbing & electrical supplies
- Kitchen appliances, coffee maker, toaster, 3 microwaves, fridge
-Washer/dryer upright unit
- Furniture, Bedroom set, dressers, office, patio, jewelry cabinet, cedar chest
- Clothes, men's and women, new and used
- Toiletries ad linens
- Toys and games
- Musical instruments, Keyboard, student size acoustic /electric Fender Starcaster
- Media, books, cd's, dvd's, maps
- Candles and holders
- BB rifle, ammo, sling shot
Plus lots more...
No early birds please. To make it fair to everyone, doors will open at the advertised time. Entry may be limited at the door at Estate Company's discretion for security purposes. Address of property will be given out the day before the sale. All items must be removed by the end of last sale day--NO loading assistance provided. Cash is preferred however, we will accept a credit card for purchases over $35.00. All items are sold AS IS, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO RETURNS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Have a house or contents of your own to sell? Call Robin Burgarella, owner of Crimson Key Estate Sales and Realtor with Dale Sorensen Real Estate for your confidential valuation of your home and contents. 772-913-0533 www.CrimsonKeyEstateSales.com www.YourAgentRobin.com