Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Jul 28, 2017 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sat, Jul 29, 2017 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. There will be a sign-up sheet posted by the entrance. In order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
We have the pleasure of hosting a sale for a gentleman who spent a lot of years in Saudi Arabia and travelled in many places across Africa and Asia. So, in this home, you’ll find a few pieces of interesting items, including a set of Middle East brass tea pots, an antique forged iron coffee roaster set and a Southeast Asia shadow puppet. And, that’s besides the 3 bed room sets in very good condition you’ll also find in the house. One of them is a Thomasville set with 5 pieces with a Tempur-pedic mattress. And, another one of them is a vintage Redlicks Mahogany 4 pieces. It doesn’t ends here. There is a mahogany dining table (extendable) with 6 chairs and a side console. And, there is a Lazy Boy couch and recliner plus other smaller sofas, stands coffee tables. There are other smaller items such as a camel saddle, a Kukri knife, some Tibet Buddhist related items and a small Polaroid camera collection (including a SX-70). Also, I must point out a rare to see items, which is a vintage Leitz (like Leica) slide projector. So, overall, there is a little bit of everything for everyone. Please see the list below plus the pictures and stop by.
Couch, fabric, in good condition
Two smaller sofas
Lamps and floor lamp
Two end tables
Middle Eastern coffee/tea pots, brass, vintage
Other brass made items
Antique Arabic coffee roaster set
A few pieces of coins
Kitchen and Dining area:
Dining table, with 6 chairs, extendable
Sterling silver candle holders
A few pieces of bone China
Lazy Boy couch
Lazy Boy recliner
Used Stereo equipment
SONY TV set
Tempur-pedic mattress and box spring, Full size, Thomasville
Chest of drawers, Thomasville
Man’s clothing, including suits and tie
Redlicks Mahogany Dresser
Redlicks Mahogany nightstand
Two single bed with Mahogany headboards and mattresses
Full size bed with solid wood headboard
Dresser with large mirror
Chest of drawers
Cameras, Polaroid (including a SX-70)
More kitchen misc items
Sorry, no tools
All sorts of yard tools, electric and non electric
Plus other knick knacks throughout the house
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Santa Clara, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 148 photos