Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
The first day of the sale was a great success, but we want to entice everyone to come and help us empty out this immaculate mid-century home. This beautiful home features much of the original furnishings from the 1960s, as well as many fine items acquired over the owners' decades of travel.
- Foyer: RC Gorman southwestern style vase, set of Gorham "Camellia" sterling silver flatware for 12 (price not reduced), liquor cabinet, brass hod, vintage bench, vintage Sarbora shearling coat
- Living room: White sectional, armchair, collection of art including original works by local artists, fine decorative items by Mottohedehe, Nambe and more.
- Family room: Brand-new black vinyl stand-assist chair, gray leather sectional, end tables, vintage stereo equipment, record collection (mostly jazz), Hartke model 5000 bass amp head in custom case, books, assorted vintage glassware, vintage games and toys, lamps.
- Dining room: Krohler dining room set features table with six chairs, breakfront and sideboard. Rogers "Remembrance" silverplate set for 12, many silverplate items, a few sterling items, beautiful vintage etched glass, assorted crystal items including three Orrefors pieces.
- Kitchen: Mid-century modern metal and glass kitchenette for six. Two sets of Mikasa everyday dishes, numerous vintage entertaining pieces, pots and pans, flatware.
- Bedroom 1: Mid-century modern bedroom set featuring king-size bookcase headboard, dresser with mirror, chest. Armchair. Valet. Assorted linens and bedding. Luggage. Some clothing. Two vintage furs perfect for upcycling. Two jewelry boxes.
- Bedroom 2: Bassett bedroom set featuring two twin beds with bookcase headboards, dresser with mirror, chest.
- Bedroom 3: Twin bed, chest, armchair.
- Bedroom 4: Six boxes of books, twin bed, assorted bedroom furniture.
- Items to be brought up from basement include tables, benches, wine racks, luggage and art. Remaining in the basement will be four full-size metal file cabinets.
- Garage: Three sets of 1960s Stakmore folding bridge chairs, Cannondale H300 bicycle, coolers, ladder, vintage sled, another set of dishes.