Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
This family wants to liquidate the contents of this first-floor two-bedroom apartment, basement, garage and two sheds, preparatory to renovating and renting it out. After a very successful Friday, we're determined to liquidate as much as we can -- furniture, kitchen items, baby items, tools, and much more -- all at 30 percent off marked prices, so you get a great deal and we get an empty house! If you see something in the pictures that interests you, call Michelle at 201-674-7464 to determine if it is still available.
- Front room: Sofa bed, brand-new twin bed with expensive mattress, end tables, coffee table, lamps, artwork, small collectibles
- Kitchen: Kitchenette with tile-topped table, assorted cookware including two sets of vintage Pyrex casserole dishes, assorted kitchen machines including vintage Oster standing mixer with original glass bowls, set of Mikasa everyday china, setof Studio Nova everyday china
- Master bedroom: Thomasville bedroom set includes queen frame and headboard, dresser with mirror, armoire with interior drawers, and nightstand. At Saturday's price, you can have this entire set for $450! Wow! Handmade quilts and other assorted bedding.
- Second bedroom: Mid-century modern vanity chair, wood headboard.
- Living room: Set of brown leather sofa, loveseat and chair, end tables, TV stand, bookshelves
- Sunporch: Dining table, two rockers, two sideboards, full-size freezer, small decorative items
- Basement: A number of storage cabinets and a Lane chest, mid-century sofa, assorted chairs and tables, treadmill, tons of cookware
- Garage: Tools, car ramps, ladders, more to come. Loft is full of vintage Christmas decorations
- Shed #1: Assorted tools