2. Winners are expected to arrange pickup times within 5 days of winning. Communication is key, we can work around this limit as long as you communicate. Pickup is at 4141 S 500 W #4 in Murray, Utah.
3. Items not picked up within a week will be offered to 2nd high bid or relisted at our discretion.
4. Bidders who do not pick-up items they've won will be blacklisted from future auctions.
5. We take cash, Venmo, Paypal, credit or debit cards.
6. Any other concerns let us know, We're reasonable and anxious to keep you satisfied.
7. We can ship normal shippable items, contact us for a quote if desired before bidding. We are regularly in Carbon County and can coordinate drop-offs as required during those trips.
8. Previews are allowed and encouraged before bidding.
We accept cash, Venmo, Paypal, credit or debit cards. Our Venmo is @vkenwilliams, our Paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org or www.paypal.me/akajj. For those picking up, cash, credit or debit cards will be handled on-site at pickup. For those needing us to ship and use a credit card please call us at 801-918-7318 to pay over the phone.
Shipping is not a problem as long as the item is reasonably shipped through USPS or UPS. After the auction ends please let us know you need items shipped. We'll send you a shipping quote via e-mail within 2 business days. Alternatively, for regular bidders, we may hold items for shipping once a week to save on shipping costs. Once paid we'll ship within 1 business day.
Pickups are generally available between M-F 10a-6p & Sat/Sun 10a-4p. Please contact us (text, FB message, call, or e-mail) before coming so we can pull your items and be ready for you. We are often available outside of these times, please message us to make arrangements.
Directions to Pickup:
From I-15, take the 4500 South exit, head west. Turn north at the first light (500 West). We're a few blocks up, just north of the big red & yellow 'In and Out' sign in the nice brown & gray warehouses. Look for the "Storage Steals & Daily Deals" sign on the curb to guide you in, we're door #4.