ONLINE AUCTION TERMS:
1. Must contact us within 24hrs to arrange payment and schedule a pick-up time. Most auctions will have a specific time and date listed for pick-ups.
2. All items are sold as is and considered used, in need of a cleaning and may show wear and tear. Read item descriptions and view pictures well. If you have specific questions regarding the item please ask before bidding.
3. You must bring your own capable help to move your purchases. Bring packing supplies, tools, hand trucks, dollies whatever you feel you need to move furniture and large items. If the staff has to reschedule because you were late or did not bring adequate help there will be a $25 revisit fee that must be paid in full to pick up purchases. If you are more than 10 min late staff reserves the right to leave and reschedule with a $25 revisit fee.
4. Absolutely no refunds, credits or exchanges. ALL ITEMS SOLD ARE SOLD "AS IS" SO ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING.
5. You will need to show proof that you are the winner of the auction be prepared to show ID if someone else is picking your items up you MUST contact us prior to scheduling.
6. Please be advised that 24hr wireless, remote viewing, security cameras are in use at all sales so smile and behave.
7. Failure to follow through on your winning auction could lead to being banned from future bidding with Attic Treasures.
Live Estate Sale Terms:
ADDRESS TO THE SALE IS RELEASED ONLINE 3 HOURS BEFORE START TIMES OCCATIONALY EARLIER. MUST CHECK BACK TO SEE ADDRESS.
*Sale starts at 9am But we hand out numbers at 8am AND SOMETIMES EARLIER. Either way it's 1st come 1st serve
*Stay off the property until staff arrive.
*We charge sales tax. Unless you bring a copy of your re-sellers permit or are on our list already.
*We do not honor lists. First come first serve.
*Small valuables are removed from the premises prior to the sale.
*Respect the neighbors and do not block driveways or entry ways.
*Bring your own help to move purchased furniture.