Internet Premium: 15%
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and Cash
- We accept credit cards, PayPal, and Cash only.
- A 15% online buyer's premium will be added to all sales.
- There will be a 6% sales tax charged for online sales if you live within the boundaries of South Carolina. This does not apply to BUYERS who have registered the Sales Tax Exemption with us.
- You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file.
- If a credit card declines after (3) ATTEMPTS, and you have not provided Jordyn’s Attic with an alternative form of payment, items will be considered forfeited and be put in a future auction held by Jordyn’s Attic.
- Buyers waive any and all rights to initiate a credit card charge back against the transaction and/or the seller.
- FAILURE TO PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS will result in you not being able to participate in future auctions.
- Shipping will be handled by Jordyn’s Attic at the buyer's expense.
- Jordyn’s Attic will send a separate invoice for the cost of shipping. The cost of shipping will be the actual cost to ship either USPS First Class, USPS Priority, or FedEx plus insurance, plus $2.00 per box. Jordyn’s Attic will do their best to consolidate the lots into the fewest number of boxes that will safely ship.
- Buyer will have 14 days from the date of the shipping invoice to pay for shipping or items will be FORFEITED WITHOUT REFUND. The forfeited items will be donated to a future charity auction held by Jordyn’s Attic.
- "Local Pickup" Items will NOT be shipped!
Preview Date & Times: TBD
Checkout Date & Times:
- Date/Time: Monday, 11/30/2020, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: 1314 N. Main St., Unit C, Fountain Inn, SC 29644
- All items must be picked up during the scheduled pick-up times. Items not picked up, will be considered forfeited and will be donated to a charity auction held by Jordyn’s Attic.
- Buyer must bring their own packing materials/boxes as Jordyn’s Attic will not have any available.
- Jordyn's Attic will not be responsible for any damages to or loss of items not picked up during the scheduled date and time even if Jordyn's Attic agrees to hold your purchase for a specified time for a later pick up.
- Jordyn’s Attic reserves the right to donate any merchandise being held for a buyer if Jordyn’s Attic has held that item for 30 days after the original agreed upon alternate pick-up day. The item(s) will be donated to a charity auction held by Jordyn’s Attic.
- All sales are FINAL and NO REFUNDS will be offered.
- All items sell AS IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied.
- Jordyn’s Attic has put forth every effort in preparing accurate descriptions for all items in the auction catalog. It is the BUYER’S responsibility to determine the exact condition and worth of each item. Please view each and every picture for details and conditions as we are not experts and we may miss something that is significant to you. Please send any questions to JordynsAttic@gmail.com or call us at (864)380-3874.
- If a BIDDER makes a mistake in bidding, they must contact Jordyn’s Attic within 2 hours of auction item ending to request to have their bid removed. It is at the discretion of Jordyn’s Attic whether they will remove the bid. Multiple requests may result in the BIDDER being blocked from future auction participation.
- Jordyn’s Attic reserves the right to add or delete items prior to sale time.
- “Local Pick-Up" items will NOT be shipped.
- See “Shipping Instructions” for details if you need your items shipped.
- All items will be charged to the credit card on file (unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the end of the online auction).
- Items not paid for by the end of the Pick-Up Date/Time (in the event BUYER made arrangements to pay at Pick-Up) will be considered forfeited and be used in a future auction to be held by Jordyn’s Attic.
- BIDDER acknowledges and understands that internet auction bidding may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall BIDDER have any kind of claim against Jordyn’s Attic or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the timed auction. Jordyn’s Attic will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.
- By bidding on any item, the BIDDER shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
- Jordyn’s Attic reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.