The following Terms & Conditions apply to LOT Sales only. By participating in the Online Auction, bidders formally consent: to abide by the Terms and Conditions set forth below; to hold harmless the Estate for any misrepresentation or fraud; and that they are of at least 18 years of age or older.
1. Lot sales will begin/end at the indicated time for each LOT.
2. By placing a bid, bidders acknowledge and agree to purchase LOT item(s) AS IS or sight unseen should their bid win.
3. Opening bids (OBs) are set at our pre-determined Opening Price.(OP).
4. Buyer Premium percentage is set at a default 10% and will be added on top of the winning bid.
5. Bidding will cease when: 1) the highest bid has been made during the allotted time; 2) a bidder opts for the 'Buy It Now' option and ends the auction for that LOT; 3) the allotted auction time has passed. If a bid is made within the final five-minute window of an auction, the auction will be extended for another 5 minutes.
6. Local auction winners can claim their LOT(s) on either day of the Estate Sale by speaking with Marc at the checkout station. Please bring and show a valid form of picture id. Auction winners failing to claim their LOTs by close of sale Sunday, October 1, shall forfeit their right to the LOT. The next highest bidder will be contacted and claimed auction winner.
Auction winners living out of state will be contacted by estate sale staff and payment/shipping arrangements will be made at that time (Note: Out of state winners: winning bid + 10% buyer's premium + shipping and handling = total amt due.). Out-of-state winners will be able to pay for their winning item(s) via PayPal (the one and only exception to the CASH ONLY payment option).
7. CASH is the only acceptable form of payment for locally-based winners. If out of state, see #6 above.