The following Terms & Conditions apply to the Online Auctions, affiliated with this estate sale, which begin Tuesday, October 3 and will end (starting with the first lot closing at 8:00 pm Friday, October 6, with subsequent lots closing every 5 minutes thereafter) when the final lot closes.. By participating in the Online Auction, bidders formally consent: to abide by the Terms and Conditions set forth below; to hold harmless the Estate (Decedent's spouse and all employ) for any misrepresentation or fraud; and to acknowledge that they are of at least 18 years of age or older.
1. Online Auctions will begin/end at the indicated time for each LOT.
2. By placing a bid, bidders acknowledge and agree to purchase LOT item(s) AS IS or sight unseen should their bid win.
3. Opening bids (OBs) are set at our pre-determined Opening Price (OP).
4. Buyer Premium percentage is 10% and will be added on top of the winning bid.
5. Bidding will cease when: 1) the highest bid has been made during the allotted time; 2) a bidder opts for the 'Buy It Now' option and ends the auction for that LOT; 3) the allotted auction time has passed. If a bid is made within the final five-minute window of an auction, the auction will be extended for another 5 minutes.
6. The 'Buy it Now' price is valid until bidding exceeds that amount.
7. Winners, those who placed the highest bid, can claim their LOT(s) on either day (10/7 or 10/8) of the Estate Sale by speaking with Marc at checkout . Please bring and show a valid form of picture id. Auction winners failing to claim their LOTs by close of sale Sunday, October 8 (4:00 pm) forfeit their right to the LOT. The next highest bidder will be contacted and claimed auction winner.
"Auction winners living out-of-state" [means non-residents of CA] will pay all S&H charges, which will be added to their winning bid. (winning bid + buyer's premium + S&H = total amount due.) We ship USPS flat-rate priority unless otherwise directed. Payments will be made via PayPal. Item(s) will be shipped once your payment has been received.
8. CASH is the only acceptable form of payment unless winner lives outside CA (see #7 above).